This mod could be also called : Max Payne 1.5 Taking place between the stories of the first and second Max Payne games, Max Payne's Chronicles let you...
This mod could be also called : Max Payne 1.5
Taking place between the stories of the first and second Max Payne games, Max Payne's Chronicles let you playing as Max Payne when he joins the NYPD, and starts his detective job. On each of the 4 chapters, you will receive a new case to solve. Each case is different, but also linked in a way you will try to find out, but new questions will keep spawning until the last and final reveal.
The mod will include :
- Between 6 and 8 new storyline levels. (depending of there lengths), combining intense gameplay and investigation parts.
- A few bonus levels adding new gameplay possibilities never seen before in Max Payne 2.
- New weapons, skins, sounds, graphic novel pages, voices, menus, musics...
Prepare your modems! Max Payne's Chronicles Mod has been released!
Max Payne left the DEA and joined the NYPD. On his first day, Bravura gives him a case to solve. A woman has been kidnapped. He needs to find her and to rescue her before it's too late.
Three new storylined levels, a case to solve. (+ one credits level)
13 Bonus levels, including new gameplay concepts, not only DMW.
Many other tweaks such as new weapons, sounds, voices, musics, skins...
A few more things you'd like to know before either downloading it or playing it:
- It is unachieved. It doesn't contain the story I had primarily planned to tell. Only one of the 4 chapters will ever be released. Why ? Because I don't have the time/will to spend a few more months on this project. My best choise would be to focus on the other more awaited TCs I work on, and then to move to another engine. So I stop here for MPC.
I am really sorry to come back on what I announced, but this is the best thing to do, I am sure about that.
- It is far from being perfect. Some levels needed more work, but I think they are enough playable as they already are, so I'd rather not waste my time on tweaking them.
- It is not my last contribution to MP2 modding scene, I have a other stuffs to do, on Hall Of Mirrors and Rogue-Ops for instance.
Find more informations and download it there. (220 MB)
ALso, I have put up a forum to talk about my levels, I am not sure anybody would like to register to just post a comment, but anyway this contains the official Max Payne's Chronicles' board. If you have any problems with the mod, please post your questions there.
Ok, I think I have nothing more to say about it, except:
"Please try it and give me your opinions/feedbacks"
Thanks for reading, and thanks a lot to people who have waited for it. And sorry again for not achieving it.