You wake up in abandoned house where you lived a long time ago. On the table you see things of your sister. What's happening? Only thing you remember - it's birthday of your mother, then nothing... Madness - it's a single player horror game, where you must find some answers in abandoned district. It's a total conversion of FarCry, where almost all content created by me. Features: - You can explore district or follow the plot - Few endings each will explain what happen in different way - A lot of cold weapons - Better avoid enemies - No HUD. If you will be wounded screen will turn red - You can carry first-aid set and other things with you - You can save at tape recorder if you find tapes
- Random. Some quest's objects, healths or enemies can change their locations after loading.
- Full statistic after game. It will count time, killed monsters, discovered things, weapons and other.- Also added rank and rating.
- Full inventory. You can use hot keys or choose objects in inventory.
- 2 inventories. First for objects, second for any records.
- 3 additional mini-games:
1. Silent house 2. A little story about strange house in the wood.
2. House of horror. Story about attraction "House of horror" in the original game.
3. Alan Cry. My view about gameplay of AlanWake. You can create objects with your keyboard - just type needed words.
- A lot of easter eggs.