The L.U.R.K. team wants to provide the best possible experience from Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl, we don't plan to skew the scope of this game, because I, like many others, fell in love with the game because of the story, the realistic gameplay, and the atmosphere. I plan to preserve and improve on that concept to the best of my abilities, and our team has vowed to do so as well. Which is why we took it upon ourselves to provide that experience. We want to fulfill a niche that's otherwise unfulfilled in the modding community. We want to bring as many features to Stalker without damaging or changing the original theme of the game. While improving upon that concept with features that were dropped off the development cycle from GSC, such as stealth AI, and a strong foundation for balance, as well as dynamic A-Life, and an unprecedented visual presentation that no other Stalker Overhaul can touch.
|Installation problems.||Post Reply|
|Apr 7 2013, 8:23am Anchor|
I have quite a problem here.
|Apr 8 2013, 9:25am Anchor|
Probably because you're running a pirated version of the game and you haven't manually patched it.
|Apr 9 2013, 2:04pm Anchor|
Let's do this in a few steps then :
1. The version of the game must be 1.0005, if you're downloading the .nrg from torrents it's a vanilla 1.0 game, so you need to patch it to 1.0005.
3. You need to edit fsgame.ltx and make it so the second line of text looks like this : $game_data$ = true| true| $fs_root$| gamedata\
4. Don't temper with anything else, that's the only thing that needs to be edited.
5. Make sure there aren't any "administrator rights" issues and don't keep any nosy antivirus programs running while you install, patch and play the game.
6. Please don't be a troll, please don't be a troll, please don't be a troll.
7. You're welcome.
|Jul 4 2013, 5:04pm Anchor|
I did everything you said but now I get the " XR_3DA ENGINE STOPPED WORKING" kkicking me out of the game . Any ideas?
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.