New Menu Options (1.0 Release) The new menu options will allow you to turn double jump on and off, and also set the time it takes to earn a point. This can be found in the gametype's rules tab.
A semi new hud. Features less cluttered space, and new textured interface.
The chat system is modified to be located in the top left corner of your screen, and now public messages are all one color, while team messages appear as your team's color.
The new enemy notification system moved the enemy's name to the upper part of your screen, instead of the middle. It also changes the color from green to red. And it says Enemy: at the start. It will also beep when your aimer is over an enemy, and is a lot more accurate, as it goes away as soon as you take your crosshair off the enemy. This lets me take out the annoying shoulder lights.
The physics have greatly changed, and it was made to be more realistic this time, slightly slowing the player, taking out double jump and double dodge. It makes the skill much more needed.
The in-game messages have been edited greatly, and also down-sized in their font size. It gives the game a much cleaner look.
The kill message has changed. When you kill someone, you will get either "You Terminated" or a "You Destroyed" or another one which I'll just leave as a suprise. This is all random.
The capture point is the Double Domination point, but I added the bombing run swirling effect to give it a bit of originality. I will be working to replace the "A" mesh with a 3D hill of some sort in a later release.
New weapon and skin for it.
Lots of brand new maps dedicated to KotH.
—————Updates from 1/30/03—————
· 2 New maps
· Changed welcome message
· MISC bug fixes and tweaks, very small ones
—————Updates from 1/22/03—————
· Shoulder lights are back into the game
· The extra side by the radar (ping, team) was removed
· The team and personal score is there again, with the KotH hud
· FIXED the dedicated server bug
· Lowered the chat position text
—————Updates from 1/18/03—————
· When you have 15 health or lower you bleed excessively
· Players are notified when a player is bleeding excessively
· Gaurd message time lengthened
· Hill Hammer tweaks
· Edited some message properties
—————Updates from 1/17/03—————
· Hill Hammer primary recharge time is now only 1 second
· Hill Hammer will take more fall damage
· Hill Hammer will push enemy further on a none-charged primary fire hit
· Hill Hammer shield regen's faster and takes more damage
· Spectator Cam following distance changed from 8 to 11 units
· Death is now in slomo and low gravity. (Very matrix like)
· Dead bodies stay around a little longer
· Increased dodge distance a tad
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add download and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.