The mod you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this mod, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.
Remember Carrier Command? Rage did. They remembered it so well they stripped it down, sexed it up and released it in the form of 2001's Hostile Waters. But without any way to create custom content and no multi-player, despite it's brilliance the game lacked longevity. Not any longer.
Using Valve Software's Source technology Hostile Waters is back: back with new graphics, new multi-player, new ideas and new expandability.
- Picture-in-picture helps the player monitor vehicles tasks and progress
- Control units in 3rd person action modes as well as traditional top-down real-time strategy mode
- A Halo 2-style team/clan-centred 'join game' interface alongside the more traditional server list method
- Multiple gametypes: deathmatch, carrier/team deathmatch, assault, etc.
- Customisable vehicles, from weaponry and armour to colour highlights and decals
- Co-op mode against the computer both on pre-existing single-player and new, dedicated islands
You can download the demo for Hostile Waters retail at Gamershell and get a decent idea of what's coming. This project has the full support of all IP holders.
We're sorry, but no images, videos or audio files have been added to this gallery.
If you would like to share media with the community, sign up and you can.
When Rage went under a lot of superb material disappeared from the public domain. Thankfully it is not all lost. We've dug up several promotional files: