A long-term modification project for Homeworld2 that aims to "tell the story of HW1 in HW2" and simultaneously bring the game to a whole new level through a plethora of content updates, overhauls and new/exclusive features.
Bugfix for v2.0. Adds the re-textured TAI Missile Destroyer & KPR "Demolisher" Frigate. Installation instructions below.
Second instalment in the 2.x series. This version addresses some of the bugs found in 2.0 and comes with some other changes.
- TAI: Resource Collectors can now dock properly with the Research Station.
- TUR: Attack Carrier can now build Ion Array Frigates.
- KAD: Nebula Guard (Destroyer) now properly deploys drones.
- Multiplayer: Playing with CPUs in Multiplayer no longer causes an out-of-sync error.
II. Texture / Model / Graphic Updates
- TAI: Added the re-textured Missile Destroyer
- KAD: Nebula Guard (Destroyer) received some new firing effects.
III. New Units
- KPR: Demolisher (Frigate) - Anti-capital ship frigate. Has strong firepower but weak armor.
*Note: The installation is in Chinese.
[Shortcut / Custom parameters (Optional)]
Example (TARGET field):
This commandline runs FX 2.1 on a 1920x1080 screen resolution and sets a refresh rate of 75 Hz.