The mod you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this mod, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.
Homeworld 2: FX - Empire is another modification project for Sierra's Homeworld2 developed by 9ccN. It is based on the original FX modification but will continue as something completely different. You can expect some things that none of the other mods are offering nowadays!
After four months of work, Empires is back with its first official release. With the addition of new races, bug fixes and other improvements you won't be bored this summer!-->>
This is the first official release. The Beta phase has added, and with v1.0 the real start of Empires has been realized. In this version you can play with four new races, as well enjoy some bug fixes and other improvements.
It is recommended to uninstall any previous versions of this modifation (0.5 & 0.6 Beta)
Changes & Improvements
- Addition of the Taiidan Republic, Taiidan Empire, Kadesh and Turanic Raiders. Each of them is accompanied by their own custom soundtrack.
- Fixed the main rule about game end.The game will now end correctly.
- Addition of the combat statistics at the game result screen. You can now see the statistic data from a match.
- Adjusted some skills and units.
- Fixed the icon bug as found in v0.6 Beta.
1. Download the file and run the .exe
2. Tick the English Version box and install to your /Homeworld2 directory. Do NOT install to your Homeworld2/Data directory.
4. Finish the installation and run the mod.
5. Click on the in-game screen to start the menu.
- The game may be slow at the 'Frontend' part of the loading screen. Just wait patiently, it did not crash.
- The English translations are rough. If you can contribute to a better translation, let us know at our forum.
- The Taiidan do not have a fleet command voice. This will hopefully be fixed in the next release.