The mod you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this mod, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.
Homeworld 2: FX - Empire is another modification project for Sierra's Homeworld2 developed by 9ccN. It is based on the original FX modification but will continue as something completely different. You can expect some things that none of the other mods are offering nowadays!
After reading and evaluating the first impressions by the users, the development team has gone ahead and released an improved version of the v0.5 Beta. -->>
This release is an improved version of the v0.5 Beta released on the recent 6th February. It features several changes to the overall gameplay and features.
It is recommended to uninstall the v0.5 Beta and install this new version, v0.6 Beta.
- You can now defend resource asteroids using a resource controller. Deploy it near the resource point you captured, and enemy resource collectors that want to capture the point will be destroyed.
- There now is a real repair ship for the 'Battle Hero' skill, along with a new skill icon.
- Several small bugs with the resourcing system have been fixed.
- The difficulty of the A.I. has been drastically reduced.
- The .exe has been updated. You should no more get a 'file corrupted' or related error.
- The Vaygr have been added and are now playable.
1. Download the file and run the .exe
2. Select your /Homeworld2 directory and NOT your /homeworld2/data directory.
3. Ensure the English version box is signed.
4. Finish the installation and run the mod.
5. Game starts after clicking on the loading image.