by Faerlyn on May 7th, 2014
The next version was supposed to be v7 and have three new enemies but I decided to release it as is for now as v6.9.
List of changes in this version:
- Added a new fullscreen HUD!
- Improved the normal HUD!
- Sonic Railgun Zombies now have 2x chance (20%) to stop firing at 1024+ range and 4x chance (40%) to stop firing at 2048+ range after 4 shots (normally 6).
- Sonic Railgun Zombies alt-fire now has a longer delay before the shot at 1536+ range.
- Increased the delay after the Super Shotgunner fires by 10tics.
- Removed +MissileMore from the Agathodemon.
- Adjusted the Agathodemon's tracer offsets so they should hit walls less.
- Fixed a bug that would cause Ricti to infight even though they can't damage eachother.
- Rictus kamakazi attack now damages Pain Elementals.
- The Rictus now deals damage when spit out by the Pain Elemental (like normal lost souls).
- Lowered the HP of the Rictus kamakazi projectile to 20 (from 25) so that it can be killed more reliably with 2 bullets.
- Removed +MissileMore from the Fusion Arachnotron.
- Removed +MissileEvenMore from the Bruiser and replaced it with +MissileMore.
- Removed one projectile from the Bruiser Demons spread attack so it now throws 6 (was 7).
- Adjusted Annihilator homing rockets so they wont loop around and blindside you anymore.
- Changed the spread of the Dark Cyber/Spider's BFG10K to 6,2 (from 5.2,2.6).
- Removed the BFG9K attacks from the Dark Spider, so now it only uses the BFG10K and dual chaingun.
- Reduced the Nazi Officers speed to 10 (from 12).
- Removed +MissileMore and +MissileEvenMore from the Mutant. He already fires non-stop so he doesn't need to start firing instantly.
- Improved gibs! Now you wont get the same gib peice twice except 50% of the time you get two eyes.
- Added a new "gib" blood that stays as long as gibs. This way blood from gibs doesnt dissapear twice as fast as the gibs do.
- Adjusted the stay-time of gibs.