"Global WarZonE" is a total conversion for UT2oo3.
It is the year 2048 AD, 5 years after the Third World War (2028-2043). It was a long story, the war started because of a lack of oil, an atomic attack in 2041 on Australia followed. Australia, which was completely destroyed, was not the only country affected, Europe was the main battlefield for the war between the NAC and the EAA in this cruel war and suffered for more than 10 years.
Because of the lack of oil and alternative power sources, nuclear power was brought back into use. Its comeback was also initiated by cold fusion, which was very important for the new range of weapons which came into being over the last 20 years. Prototypes were used in war, but they are not perfect yet.
Governments-what we knew them as in the past-almost don't exist anymore, execpt for one, which only exists due to its success in technological developement and warfare: It is the NAC
The other powerful organisations are syndicates and big firms, and they're fighting at any cost for the power over the world.
Officially, the war has ended, but everybody knows:
They are stil fighting on the Global Warzone...
"Global WarZonE" will support a completely new HUD, new models, new weapons, new maps and lots of new game-types are waiting for you.
Game-Types in mind:
- Gotcha: Simple Team Deathmatch
- Hunter Hunted: Each Team is ordered ONE other to kill, but no team is hunted by two teams
- Storm the Fortress: Two attacking Teams vs. one defending Team which conquers the flag. Get the Flag an bring it to your Base. In discuss if with vehicle or not
- Got the Flag: One Flag, three teams and one Time set to beat. Hold the Flag and your time-counter rises. The Flag will be shown on a radar to prevend camping with the Flag.
- Capture & Conquer: Capture all available map sectors. With more controlled sectors more weapons and equipment can be used.
Some of the features which comes with Global WarZonE:
- 3 teams with individual remuneration system
- player model with at least 16 hitzones
- future weapon design (modern projectile weapons, energy weapons, sonic weapons)
- vehicles for faster movements and tactical manouvres
- map specific music themes, own MP3's also playable
Visit us and look forward to centauri MOD Dev's "Global WarZonE"
Unfortunately and like the most thought about, Global WarZonE really is Dead...
This occures cause motivation of the team drops and development began to stuck.
Nevertheless i am glad to present you the LAST Global WarZonE Version, with lots of fantastic features and an outstanding Main Menu (especially for UT2k3).
so please check it out, and maybe there is someone to continue developing this mod, i still got all the code ressources...
...share the same timeframe. The bad news first: Our Beta has been delayed about one month. And here are the good news: We're searching for betatesters...
Only few weeks left and the beta 1 will come. At the right moment we decided to update the weapon side so you can have a look over the upcoming Beta 1...
Hi A new Weapon was modeld Its called Kleist and is for the ENAU Team. some screen's More news are following. Download the newest version --> 3.87
It's been quite some time after the last newson moddb Much too long we enjoyed the silence. But now we have Blasendruck and his pal TrIBe, who will definitively...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
This is the last instance of the Global WarZonE mod. It supports lots of features and an outstanding main menu design. Please be sure the file 'GlobalWarzoneIntro.ut2'...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.