This German Translation pack is for those Age of Empires enthusiasts who wish to play Extreme Fortification 3.0 is their native language. *Requires Extreme...
1. The European and Asian civilizations now have buildable fort walls ingame.
2. The Sioux have been granted thier own walls to compensate for the European and Asian fort walls and have thier own unique wall upgrade tech to increase wall HP.
3. New techs and HC cards are available for all civilizations to help balance out theses new walls especially for the Native Americans. All new techs and cards have their own names, icons and descriptions.
4. Walls can be built over a trade route but you must manually upgrade the wall into a gate piece in order for trains and other trade route units to pass though without the effect of it going straight through the wall.
Note: Trade units will not damage the wall in anyway, Gate or not. If you upgrade it into a gate the gate will open in order for the trade unit to pass through. :)
5. I've also incorporated a well liked feature from some of my previous mods that enables you to send homecity shipments straight to your Explorer, War Chief or Monk no matter where he may be. This feature can be useful for calling upon reinforcements that arrive straight to the battle.
6. Just as a little bonus, Explorers, War Chiefs and Monks can now be garrisoned inside Town Centers.
7. About 40 bugs from the original code from ES have been fixed. (A list of these fixes can be found below under History)
8. Any new homecities made after the installation of this mod was installed on Age of Empires 3 original or The War Chiefs Expansion will now start at level 10 just like in The Asian Dynasties expansion.
9. Cavalry now move in a wedge formation instead of an inverted wedge formation when in trample mode.
10. Every military unit (including ships) can now patrol an area or guard another unit.
In order to use this mod to its full extent there are a few things that you will need to know.
Once the mod is installed, following the installation instructions below, you must build your walls from left to right around your base like the direction of the arrows below.
^ your v
^ base v
NOTE: NOT FOLLOWING THESE INSTRUCTIONS WILL result in the walls being built backwards. Failing to build even the original smaller wooden wall that looks like they can be built in either direction will result in the fort walls being turned inside out after using the new fort wall upgrade!
This may take a few goes to get used to.
I apologize that it has to be like this but for now there is no solution to this problem.
How to use the wall over trade route feature:
Simply make sure that the start and end sections of the large wall segment are on either side of the trade route. The wall posts can not be built on the route itself.
Installation & un-installation instructions are contained
within the download readme file.
AOE III : 1.13
TWC : 1.04
TAD : 1.02
A full list of changes in this version and other version history of this mod can be found inside the download.
Credits + Additional Info
*Me for making the entire mod
*Brix for his release candidate stats idea
*xentelian for his brilliant post on bug solutions (thanx)
*JuStDo for spell checking everything hehe
*spleeze for his excellent readme suggestion
If errors or bugs do occur please report them to me ASAP so i can then fix them, instead of just complaining to me about a faulty mod. Im only human after all.
This mod is not compatible with any other Age OF Empires 3 mod currently available. Im not promising to make compatibility packs just yet but you are more than welcome to post a request and your wish might be granted some time in the future. Think of me as a genie with a terrible hangover that is taking a long needed break from the tiring hobby of modding. Your only other option for now is to contact the other modder whom has made this other mod you wish to be combined.
PLEASE I URGE YOU NOT TO MODIFY OR COPY ANY PART OF MY MOD AND THEN RE-RELEASE IT WITHOUT FIRST ASKING FOR PERMISSION FROM ME AND CREDITING ME WHERE NECESSARY! EVEN IF YOU WISH TO CREATE A COMBINED MOD USING MY MOD I WOULD AT LEAST LIKE TO BE ASKED FIRST.
As I have created this mod out of the goodness of my heart, spending countless days, endless hours and numerous brain cells banging my head against a wall when i got stuck among errors, I do hope that a few moments of your time to give feedback on this mod is not too much to ask? It would be much appreciated.
Don't like some of the features? Then check out my Trade Route mod for a simpler version on AOE 3 Heaevn Games.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add download and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.