ATTENTION - Most part of all text below translated via Google.
General changelog for all version history:
1. Part of the skills can be leveled up to 12-15. The trade is cut to 8, due to the balancing of the economy, engineering, due to the reduction in the time required for the construction of stairs / siege towers (for the sake of the NPC, since their characteristics have been revised, and they begin to siege castles much faster), the first aid and something else.
2. The experience of the hero, companions and troops is increased 4-7-9 times, respectively. Considering the dangerous crowds of bandits, it is highly recommended that the hero and / or a couple of companions be leveled up as quickly as possible.
3. The starting parameters of the hero and companions are increased, all companions begin with 1 level. Together with the increase in experience, it is now possible to completely turn a companion into a combat vehicle, if you spend a lot on his/her equipment.
4. The speed of the siege tower is doubled.
5. Reputation for any positive action is increased, but balanced.
6. The number of recruits in villages and mercenaries in taverns is increased.
7. In the taverns, you can hire a male mercenary line (Guardian), and female - Peasant Woman (Refugee) and its derivatives.
8. Added disabled units, which were used only in cities and castles: guards of the prison, guardians of the palace, bodyguards. Of course, they are rebalanced. The Sisters of Arms have the final branch of development - Seraphim and Demoness, both horsemen, differ only in stats and ammunition.
9. Added a wild pile of things, a variety of weapons, a variety of armor, included samurai and black armor, katana and steel bow.
10. Great armor balance: in the Native, even the best armor did not save, now there are better armors, but their cost will be shocking to you. In addition, they are also quite rare on sale.
11. Most of the mod has been translated into Russian. The exception is the imported names of weapons and armor, there are so many of them that it's just a mockery.
12. The construction of a mill in the village will now give a steady increase in welfare every month.
13. In battles and sieges, you can use I to open inventory.
14. In any battles with the allies, the hero can command all the troops, with the exception of allied lords.
15. Three new troops trees. Each two factions can use one of these trees. (Attention - all new troops are mercenaries, and morality is not particularly affected by them)
Khergits and Sarranids: Killer dogs. The troops are fast and strong, but most units have weak armor. Exceptional power is possessed by long-range units - the Cleaners, capable of destroying enemy's divisions at great distances. Skillful and fast Assassins are ideal for destroying enemy infantry, mounted Death-bearers against knights and cavalry, and Executioners are very useful in storming enemy castles.
Swadia and Rhodoks: The Twilight Army. Balanced units that combine all possible branches of development. Walking Guards and Sergeants will not yield even to the strongest infantry of the enemy, Masters-archers are well protected, and can take care of themselves and in close combat, Royal Knights - heavily armored vehicles for the offensive, well, the crown of development - Dark Knights and Dark Snipers, with them you can go on the attack on any fortified castle.
Vaegirs and Nords: Eastern army. In the hands of these kingdoms came the knowledge of the conduct of the battle of the eastern nations. Their units are quite strictly divided into two categories: powerful and armored samurai-infantrymen, and cunning and fast ninja-throwers. They do not have cavalry, but this drawback is more than paid off by the Masters of the sword, Shadows and Shinigami - horsemen do not interfere with these craftsmen using the weapons of the legendary warriors of the east.
16. Old troop trees were also changed, mainly those that we can hire in taverns. Mercenaries, besides the Guardians, are now also the female part of the population of Calradia. Villagers, having taken up arms, begin to study military art, and their choice is truly enormous. Finite types of female branches:
Snow Queen - warrior in white-blue clothes, with a blade, from which it frosts. She, of course, is not equal to heavy knights, but in a battle she shows herself perfectly.
The priestess of the temple - is an archer who knows no equal. Her golden bow sends arrows always exactly to the target, but the light clothes of the Priestess make her very vulnerable in close combat.
Priestess-renegade - warriors of melee, who rejected the art of possession of onions. Their blades are powerful and fast, and armor is strong, but they are not knights, that's why they are not particularly strong.
Knights-dragons - that's the true strength of women in the war. Horsemen in a light but well-defended armor with blades of dragon's fangs, a special attacking guard.
Dragon Archers - these maidens not only learned to ride riding, but also shooting and bow. And dragons because their weapons are as elite as the knight's knives.
The male half also has its updates. Their new branch turns mercenaries into heavy infantry-soldiers, clad in steel armor, from which you can then get the final units:
The Kalradia Lancer is a mounted warrior with a mighty spear, which even the Rodok sergeant will envy. He is quick, but can not deliver a cavalry blow, but in his business of destroying the infantry he is a master.
Marshall - the most elite infantryman in the game. Powerful armor and powerful weapons make this unit a storm of enemy generals.
General - mounted elite warrior. Fast and strong, but defends in the defense of other elite troops.
Hell Marshall is the most elite equestrian warrior. Even the hero will have to sweat, fighting with him.
17. Added several secret heroes. Unfortunately, some bugs are connected to them: you can not send these characters to get the right to rule, you just need to look at the equipment for the first time, and then change it for the second time; nevertheless, they go to the battle properly equipped, so this formality can also be skipped. (These characters hide their weapons and sometimes - helmets, it is not known what it is connected with.) And, also, do not give them fiefs, as the characters simply disappear. These characters were test, but remained in the release, so their only use is to run with the hero in the team.
18. Added upgrade tree for bandits of all colors. Now it makes sense to deafen a bunch of scoundrels and force them to work for themselves. At the peak of their abilities, bandits become:
Hell sergeant - strength, armor and fury in one bottle. Black and maroon knights with fiery blades, extremely useful for capturing castles.
Infernal sniper - his armor is as strong as that of sergeants, but they prefer long-range combat.
13.1. Fixed weapons for all lords and suzerains.
13.2. Fixed the difference between the speed of construction of stairs and siege towers.
13.3. Fixed a tree of troops for the guard and hunter for the bandits.
13.4. Fractions in special bands of bandits have been fixed.
13.5. Fixed all groups of deserters.
13.6. Fixed uprising (removed applicants, as in the original CC).
13.7. Fixed stats of hunters for bandits.
13.8. Fixed item_kinds1 - things not previously appeared in the game are now available.
13.8. The problem with LODs has been fixed for some particularly unpleasant textures (thanks to openBrf).
13.9. Fixed some textures.
13.10. Fixed bindings of bandits, deserters, mercenaries and the rest of the rabble.
Patch 1.7 and more: see full changelog at pastebin
Next version will not have this file at all.
Next update (1.9 Beta) will be released around the end of spring 2018.
Mod fully supports 1.172 version - as official, as GOG. Tested.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
This is last version with all fixes and optimized textures. WORKS CORRECTLY WITH WARBAND VERSIONS FROM 1.153 TO 1.172.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.