The year is 1805. Realising that Britain will keep on supporting coalitions against France, Napoleon decides to tackle the problem at the root. Now Emperor he has brought together his Grande Armée in Boulogne, ready to set sail for England any time. But by crowning himself emperor Napoleon has provoked Russia and Austria, who are preparing to march on Paris from the east. It is in the summer of 1805 that you start. You just graduated from military academy and are ready to play a role in the upcoming conflict.
- Companion minimods
* Joseph Fouché
* Johnny Five Ace
- Victory music doesn't stop - march of the swedish cavalry.
- Language error: carrier instead of career.
- Missing currency in village elder management
- Silver ingot texture no longer missing.
- Language error: No longer messy extra space in promotion screen.
- Language error: Cattle herd quests no longer shows 'breasts' instead of beasts.
- Podgorica is attached to Cetinje now.
- Language error: no longer resting in your bed, but at your
- Jules got a lesson about engineering. So his engineer skill is alright
- Cheat mode no longer available.
- Jules & Blackadder are no longer womans.
- Factions never declare war on own coalition members from now on!
- Factions have hugely decreased chance to swap coalition.
- Player in service of the Papal States can recruit Italian/Sicilian recruits now.
- Language: several bandits have been renamed.
- Language error: No longer need to say vert, you can say 'very well' now!
- Language error: Duke of Wellington is the 'D'uke now, instead of 'd'uke!
- Language: No longer Mounted Archery, but Mounted Marksmanship!
- Transparant Feet item of Patrick Harper does not cause bugs any more.
- Fixed no texture: forage_capdrie.dds.
- Fixed spawning at edge of scene while being in last retreating scene.
- Script making some forts and towns need belfries disabled. This should
remove the 'not attacking' bug.
- Fixed missing entry point (40) in fort map: 'blockhouse'.
- Upgrading production structures like quarry and lumberjack removes gold now.
- Minimum of lvl 1 for production structures is removed.
- Bonusses and penalty's at lumberjack are working properly now.
- Fixed bug where government bonds were only exchangeable after exact 28 days.
- Your income according to your rank is added to your income before you
pay your soldiers. This is also showed correctly when paying your troops.
- Napoleon's bicorne no longer buyable.
- Recruiting Wuerttemberger troops no longer gets you veteran infantry only.
- Hessian veteran hussars no longer recruitable for 90 Francs and only gets you the common
- Swedish Marksman changed to Finnish Guard Sharpshooter at recruitment dialogues.
- Extra space in 'British Royal Marines' removed.
- British recruitment pool corrected. (getting light infantry instead of fusilier).
- Village parchment at wall in the stockpile only readable by village owner now.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.