Europe 1805 is set in the Napoleonic Era. It has improved graphics, models and offers a lot of gameplay features. From investing in towns, enterprises, houses, shares to building defensive structures, formations, combat abilities et cetera!
This patch brings fixes, improvements and a grand quest to improve your gameplay.
Posted by Quintillius on Dec 29th, 2012
- Companion minimods
* Joseph Fouché
* Johnny Five Ace
- Victory music doesn't stop - march of the swedish cavalry.
- Language error: carrier instead of career.
- Missing currency in village elder management
- Silver ingot texture no longer missing.
- Language error: No longer messy extra space in promotion screen.
- Language error: Cattle herd quests no longer shows 'breasts' instead of beasts.
- Podgorica is attached to Cetinje now.
- Language error: no longer resting in your bed, but at your
- Jules got a lesson about engineering. So his engineer skill is alright
- Cheat mode no longer available.
- Jules & Blackadder are no longer womans.
- Factions never declare war on own coalition members from now on!
- Factions have hugely decreased chance to swap coalition.
- Player in service of the Papal States can recruit Italian/Sicilian recruits now.
- Language: several bandits have been renamed.
- Language error: No longer need to say vert, you can say 'very well' now!
- Language error: Duke of Wellington is the 'D'uke now, instead of 'd'uke!
- Language: No longer Mounted Archery, but Mounted Marksmanship!
- Transparant Feet item of Patrick Harper does not cause bugs any more.
- Fixed no texture: forage_capdrie.dds.
- Fixed spawning at edge of scene while being in last retreating scene.
- Script making some forts and towns need belfries disabled. This should
remove the 'not attacking' bug.
- Fixed missing entry point (40) in fort map: 'blockhouse'.
- Upgrading production structures like quarry and lumberjack removes gold now.
- Minimum of lvl 1 for production structures is removed.
- Bonusses and penalty's at lumberjack are working properly now.
- Fixed bug where government bonds were only exchangeable after exact 28 days.
- Your income according to your rank is added to your income before you
pay your soldiers. This is also showed correctly when paying your troops.
- Napoleon's bicorne no longer buyable.
- Recruiting Wuerttemberger troops no longer gets you veteran infantry only.
- Hessian veteran hussars no longer recruitable for 90 Francs and only gets you the common
- Swedish Marksman changed to Finnish Guard Sharpshooter at recruitment dialogues.
- Extra space in 'British Royal Marines' removed.
- British recruitment pool corrected. (getting light infantry instead of fusilier).
- Village parchment at wall in the stockpile only readable by village owner now.