The latest version of the Dutch Armed Forces module for ArmA2: CO has been released today. Many additional objects and freatures all waiting to be used...
This modpack adds the Dutch armies and has been made with addons donated by members the BIS community for ArmA2: Combined Operations. This is a compilation made by many authors that all own the rights of their own work. The mod is not finished and has many bugs so use it at your own risk!
Features around 1000 custom (Dutch) additions
Custom planes, choppers, UAV, cars, tanks, APC, trains, ships, bikes & ATV
Custom units (250+), weapons (125+), equipment
Custom loading screens & text, map markers & flags & unit groups in the editor
Custom Single- & Multi player missions
Custom KMAR, Ambulance, Fire Rescue, NS & KLM
Dafmod 0.97RC has been released today and should be available later on AH , SU & ModDB. The mod is almost complete and that’s why this is published as the Release Candidate for Dutch Armed Forces module version 1.00 that won’t be much different from the version that is released right now. I might still try and make a dubbing package with Dutch voices if i can find the time to do this. But that’s not certain at this time.
Now that the module is almost finished this does not mean there won’t be updates for it beyond version 1.00. If we can enhance the package in any way or add stuff to the existing pack this could be done in the future too.
- added: AH-64 Apache Longbow by NodUnit & Franze + pilot
- added: RNLAF combat & demoteam textures by NodUnit
- added: RNLAF Pilatus Turbo Display Team 313Sqn texture
- added: Tanya Female Soldier (desert & woodland camo)
- added: je maintien drai & Pirate flag
- updated: removed ACR dependency
- updated: M119 arti computer & SRAT error
- updated: T810 trucks texture
- updated: BO105 weapons & sound upgrade