The latest version of the Dutch Armed Forces module for ArmA2: CO has been released today. Many additional objects and freatures all waiting to be used...
Arma 2 and it's stand-alone expansion Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead package.
Built upon over 10 years’ experience, Arma 2 thrusts gamers into the heart of the most realistic military combat simulation ever developed, featuring cutting edge technology, vast, detailed environments and authentically modelled units, weapons and vehicles. Branching, player-driven campaigns offer both solo and cooperative gameplay, accompanied by a huge range of single and multiplayer modes.
Dafmod 0.97RC has been released today and should be available later on AH , SU & ModDB. The mod is almost complete and that’s why this is published as the Release Candidate for Dutch Armed Forces module version 1.00 that won’t be much different from the version that is released right now. I might still try and make a dubbing package with Dutch voices if i can find the time to do this. But that’s not certain at this time.
Now that the module is almost finished this does not mean there won’t be updates for it beyond version 1.00. If we can enhance the package in any way or add stuff to the existing pack this could be done in the future too.
- added: AH-64 Apache Longbow by NodUnit & Franze + pilot
- added: RNLAF combat & demoteam textures by NodUnit
- added: RNLAF Pilatus Turbo Display Team 313Sqn texture
- added: Tanya Female Soldier (desert & woodland camo)
- added: je maintien drai & Pirate flag
- updated: removed ACR dependency
- updated: M119 arti computer & SRAT error
- updated: T810 trucks texture
- updated: BO105 weapons & sound upgrade
6hours 39mins ago by foltynd
Feb 28 2015, 6:41am by bohemiainteract
ARMA II MOD TOOLS RELEASED Bit.ly
Aug 14 2009, 9:33am by arma2pc