Deliverance is a free single-player expansion pack for Sierra's Half-Life. In Deliverance you reprise your role as Gordon Freeman in a story set after the end of Half-Life. Voted #8 in the Top Ten Half-Life Add-ons by PC Gamer magazine in May 2000.
Deliverance v3 includes new code modifications to improve the scientist following-AI and prevent scientist "freezing" problems around the levels. I have also made a number of other small tweaks to the code and enhancements to the levels. I hope that these changes will remove the bugbears of previous releases and make Deliverance as much fun as it can be.
The FAQ/Walkthrough link to the website doesn't work since the website has been down since early 2007. I've uploaded it here, Look in the downloads section for it.
* Modified scientist following-AI to prevent them from stopping all the time.
* Modified trigger_* entities to prevent scientist "freezing" problems with
* Modified func_tank entity to make firing rates < 1 per second possible.
* Modified monstermaker entity to delay respawning after death by the delay
* Modified MP5 default ammo loadout from 25 to 50
* Modified player_weaponstrip entity to remove HUD during outro cutscenes.
* Made several enhancements and bugfixes to the levels based on community
* Fixed a bug that caused Barney to fail opening the security door in level 2.
* Fixed several texturing errors in level 3a.
* Made it easier to exit the elevator at beginning of level 3a.
* Fixed a bug where scientists could close the security doors in level 3a/3b.
* Made it easier to get into the ducting in level 3b.
* Fixed a bug that sometimes caused scientist scripted sequence to fail in level
* Fixed a bug with the transition back to the menu from level 6.