A comedy adventure by Princess and Kateri - Join ex-Legion adventurer Arnand (Sorcha's Breton Hunk) and his beautiful alchemist sister Evie in a...
A comedy adventure by Princess and Kateri
- Join ex-Legion adventurer Arnand (Sorcha's Breton Hunk) and his beautiful alchemist sister Evie in a romantic comedy! With Elves! Oh, okay, and zombies
- Meet their friends: impulsive, job-hating Diren and runaway bride Gwen
- Keep all four as companions, plus their pets wolf-dogs, and embark on a romance with either Arnand or Evie - that just might end in the most disastrous wedding in Tamriel
- Travel to the Breton homeland of High Rock
- Enjoy new interiors, including the stunning Charborne Cove, Arnand/Evie's Balmora home and Diren's Pelagiad apartment
- Read hundreds of lines of new, and often hilarious, dialogue
- Use all the companion features you've come to expect, and scripted situations that you might not have anticipated...
A new beta version of Dance of the Three-Legged Guar is now available for testing at Princess Stomper's homepage.
The 'Evie' alternative storyline is still incomplete - allowing the player-character to romance a female companion - but revisions have been made to the 'Arnie' story, including an improved boss fight sequence and dungeon crawl.
Work continues on the 'Evie' story, and a number of locations have been added to the construction set in preparation for appearance in-game.
Dance of the Three-Legged Guar now boasts well over 2,000 lines of dialogue, over 40 NPCs, four recruitable companions, two pets, a new village and several new homes and locations.