A revised beta for Dance of the Three-Legged Guar is available
A comedy adventure by Princess and Kateri
- Join ex-Legion adventurer Arnand (Sorcha's Breton Hunk) and his beautiful alchemist sister Evie in a romantic comedy! With Elves! Oh, okay, and zombies
- Meet their friends: impulsive, job-hating Diren and runaway bride Gwen
- Keep all four as companions, plus their pets wolf-dogs, and embark on a romance with either Arnand or Evie - that just might end in the most disastrous wedding in Tamriel
- Travel to the Breton homeland of High Rock
- Enjoy new interiors, including the stunning Charborne Cove, Arnand/Evie's Balmora home and Diren's Pelagiad apartment
- Read hundreds of lines of new, and often hilarious, dialogue
- Use all the companion features you've come to expect, and scripted situations that you might not have anticipated...
A new beta version of Dance of the Three-Legged Guar is now available for testing at Princess Stomper's homepage.
The 'Evie' alternative storyline is still incomplete - allowing the player-character to romance a female companion - but revisions have been made to the 'Arnie' story, including an improved boss fight sequence and dungeon crawl.
Work continues on the 'Evie' story, and a number of locations have been added to the construction set in preparation for appearance in-game.
Dance of the Three-Legged Guar now boasts well over 2,000 lines of dialogue, over 40 NPCs, four recruitable companions, two pets, a new village and several new homes and locations.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available.Join now to share your own content, and encourage our community to get involved and engaged.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available.Join now to share your own content, and encourage our community to get involved and engaged.