by Anti-trooper on Jun 8th, 2014
Chaos Heart brings to Morrowind thousands of changes. They are described in this post.
- Almost all skills and classes were altered.
- Each class got unique bonus (and all NPCs accordingly to their classes).
- The magical system was altered fundamentally.
- Alternative transport system, new docks and silt-strider ports were added.
- Holomayan monastery has its own ordinator order now, which may be put under control of Nerevarine after he finds the Moon-And-Star.
- If player have choosen to rebel against the Empire on Vvanderfell and he has influence in imperial guilds some forts will rebel against the Imperial reign and become loyal to Nerevarine.
- Those Ashlanders who acknowledge Nerevarine will make new groups of guards which will be available to command. They'll wear a brand new set of armor and call themselves "Defenders of Nerevar".
- A lot of guilds got new and altered quests, especially Mages Guild and all Great Houses.
- Some new factions to join: Ash Orcs Clan, Camonna Tong and Twin Lamps.
- You can restore the Sixth House by joining Dagoth Ur.
- On the top of a career ladder in your Great House you will get not only a manor, but a whole city: Hlaalu - Odarnian; Redoran - Bal Isra; Telvanni - Tel Shadar.
- In some dwemer ruins you can find wrecked centurions, that can be repaired and reactivated. Beware though - they may turn against you.
- Some cities may be destroyed if you get Kagrenak's Instruments and Moon-and-Star too early, without support of powerful factions. To save the cities of Vvanderfell from destruction you must gain authority and influence in different factions.
- And lots of other changes...