The next version of zombies. Fixes for performance, new sounds, large hordes (like in the walking dead finale), and the ability to build bases by collecting objects across the world. .95 takes free roam zombies to the next level.
Dynamic Zombie Sandbox .95 Release
Today I have another slice of the zombie pie to deliver. Zombie sounds have been completely redone, zombies should never stop spawning now. I added more parameters. R3F logistics were added. NVGs and more.
- I decided to use celery's way of spawning hordes, which is more efficient.
- Large hordes now roam the map searching out players.
- Zombies don't stop spawning, and every chunk of time the zombies refresh themselves so the mission doesn't bog down.
- R3F logistics were added, you can now tow vehicles and move objects in vehicles to make yourself a base. Objects spawn randomly in towns like cars do.
- The Vanilla A2 version was fixed. Weapons are found in boxes instead of cars, I had to do this because there is no "addWeaponCargoGlobal" command for A2
- NVGs were added because of popular request
- I removed Construction as it was causing issues and R3F does a better job IMHO
- Improved startup stability, instead of multiple scripts, now it is one big script, weapon choosing has been optimized.
- And the zombie sounds have been completely redone. :D
- A new loading screen was made by tonic!
- Roadmap found at Devheaven
- Bug #28817: (Dedicated) Escape helicopter task: missing location marker on all but 1 player
- Bug #28836: (Dedicated) Escape helicopter task: ending doesn't trigger
- Bug #28975: (Dedicated) Start with other players-parameter: players spawn inside wall
- Bug #29104: Arma2 Standard Edition Zombie Bug
- Bug #29110: Massive lag at horde task and base task
- Bug #29681: Players started in a building in chernarus
- Feature #28991: Flush the mission of zombies
- Feature #29143: New sound files
- Feature #29677: R3F logistics - Movable objects and towable vehicles
- Feature #29678: Add NVGs
- Task #28990: Construction module removed.
Combined Operations Version:
Requires patch 1.60 of ArmA 2 Combined Operations. No other mods/addons required, works with ACE
Dynamic Zombie Sandbox V.95 CO
Operation Arrowhead Version:
Requires patch 1.60 of ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead . No other mods/addons required
Dynamic Zombie Sandbox V.95 OA
ArmA 2 Vanilla Version:
- This version works now, weapons are found in boxes in towns, enable ammo box parameter
Requires patch 1.10 of ArmA 2 or ArmA 2 Free. No other mods/addons required
Dynamic Zombie Sandbox V.95 A2/A2F
All 3 Versions in one .RAR:
Dynamic Zombie Sandbox V.95 ALL
SRU team, thanks for the ideas and the testing - Sruclan.net
Deth - Helped a lot with sounds and testing
Tonic - Told me to abandon construction, and made the new Loading screen! thanks :D
Everyone who hosts the mission
Celery for making the zombies!!
Quote:Make a full game of this and its GOTY hands down bro :DDD
Quote:Ces't super cool! Yeah its really damn cool i had to say it in another language. Thanks bobtom/Craig!
Quote:Mission is really great and even day time gave me some good scares :D
Quote:I forked in £25 quid just for this mod! :) was worth it, keep working on it dude, you got my support :D
Quote:So much fun :D
Quote:Great Missions. Love playing them :D