This hopefully fixes the arms merchant's crash. AND: You can buy unique, heroic ancient weapons from the ex-booksellers, they're named Unique Weapon Merchants...
- Middle-Earth campaign map
- NPCs known from the trilogy
- Choose nation and race at the beginning
- Fellowship of the Ring
- Various creatures : Mumakils, Nazgul Fellbeasts, Lesser Trolls, Mountain Trolls, Olog-Hais, Uruk-Hais, Uruks, Orcs, Goblins, Nazguls, Hobbits, Dwarves, Elves and of course Men.
- Factions: Elven Kingdoms, Dwarven Kingdoms, Gondor, Rohan, Mordor, Isengard. (Mercenaries: Evil men, Harbour Elves, Men of Dale and the Anduin-Vale, and Men of Númenor)
-Tons of cool LotR equipment and units, according to the books and fan lore, and to my fantasy ;)
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) here:
Blood in the west team; Full invasion 2 team, TLD team, mackie, Brytenwalda team, barf, bogmir, SSH, Addonay, spak, faradon, Ak Ela team and ivanhoe95
So in the next version, which I hopefully release before the last Hobbit movie, the player will be able to play as a dwarf.
Dwarven armours, shorter swords and bows, and of course huge axes with tremendous damage will be avaible on the dwarven settlements :)
The glitch that Isengard player is orc and Mordor player is Uruk-hai is fixed as well (Now choosing Isengard means uruk-hai)
Pointy ears for elven players have been added.
Addonays elven weaponry, and TLD dwarven helmets, shields
Dwarven troop-tree overview
Hopefully, in the far, far future (no closer than 2015) I will make the first costum scenes. (Not sure)
Until it I wish you a nice gameplay, wait for next upload (~end of October) and gimme gimme gimme good reviews :)