- Middle-Earth campaign map
- NPCs known from the trilogy
- Choose nation and race at the beginning
- Fellowship of the Ring
- Various creatures : Mumakils, Nazgul Fellbeasts, Lesser Trolls, Mountain Trolls, Olog-Hais, Uruk-Hais, Uruks, Orcs, Goblins, Nazguls, Hobbits, Dwarves, Elves and of course Men.
- Factions: Elven Kingdoms, Dwarven Kingdoms, Gondor, Rohan, Mordor, Isengard. (Mercenaries: Evil men, Harbour Elves, Men of Dale and the Anduin-Vale, and Men of Númenor)
-Tons of cool LotR equipment and units, according to the books and fan lore, and to my fantasy ;)
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) here:
Blood in the west team; Full invasion 2 team, TLD team, mackie, Brytenwalda team, barf, bogmir, SSH, Addonay, spak, faradon, Ak Ela team, Akathir and ivanhoe95
I'm currently working on the biggest "update" ever, completely rebuilding the md from it's base. It will have plenty of nations (more than double amount compared to the previous release) tons of NPCs, new towns, castles, villages, races, parties, etc, with the new scenes Akathir made for the mod + some from TLD mod.
Now I would like to ask for help: could someone please make a proper Middle-Earth world map for the upcoming release? I would like about twice or three times as big as the current one, with the well known rivers, forests, etc, and remember: only Mordor should be desert (as the sand texture is replaced by the black ash texture). However, you don't need to care about the towns, castles and villages, I will place them myself ;)
Please contact me if you're willing to help!
Thanks for any volunteers in advance :)
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.