Hi guys! For austrian singers: hi gays! :D If you have some cool UNIT suggestions (and only units, troops, lords, NPCs) please let me know.
- Middle-Earth campaign map
- NPCs known from the trilogy
- Choose nation and race at the beginning
- Fellowship of the Ring
- Various creatures : Mumakils, Nazgul Fellbeasts, Lesser Trolls, Mountain Trolls, Olog-Hais, Uruk-Hais, Uruks, Orcs, Goblins, Nazguls, Hobbits, Dwarves, Elves and of course Men.
- Factions: Elven Kingdoms, Dwarven Kingdoms, Gondor, Rohan, Mordor, Isengard. (Mercenaries: Evil men, Harbour Elves, Men of Dale and the Anduin-Vale, and Men of Númenor)
-Tons of cool LotR equipment and units, according to the books and fan lore, and to my fantasy ;)
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) here:
Blood in the west team; Full invasion 2 team, TLD team, mackie, Brytenwalda team, barf, bogmir, SSH, Addonay, spak, faradon, Ak Ela team and ivanhoe95
So in the next version, which I hopefully release before the last Hobbit movie, the player will be able to play as a dwarf.
Dwarven armours, shorter swords and bows, and of course huge axes with tremendous damage will be avaible on the dwarven settlements :)
The glitch that Isengard player is orc and Mordor player is Uruk-hai is fixed as well (Now choosing Isengard means uruk-hai)
Pointy ears for elven players have been added.
Addonays elven weaponry, and TLD dwarven helmets, shields
Dwarven troop-tree overview
Hopefully, in the far, far future (no closer than 2015) I will make the first costum scenes. (Not sure)
Until it I wish you a nice gameplay, wait for next upload (~end of October) and gimme gimme gimme good reviews :)
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available.Join now to share your own content, and encourage our community to get involved and engaged.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available.Join now to share your own content, and encourage our community to get involved and engaged.