The mod you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this mod, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.
In Black Snow Coop you can encounter the same horrors that you went through in the single player mod! But this time together as four players! Choose your character with unique benefits: Fletcher, Ronnie, Craig & Paul!
After 2 weeks of hard and intense work its finally here! Black Snow Coop aka Operation Black Snow v1.0.0 is released! For more info, click on Read More!
How to install :
- Extract or Move the blacksnowcoop folder into your Sourcemods folder
- Games needed : SDK Base 2007 and perhaps HL2 as well.
- Finito, have fun ! ;D
- Official Server 24/7 IP 220.127.116.11:27015
- Dedicated Server 1 + MANY more will be raised, need to fix my ports first!
Similar to the Single Player, but some new ones has been added
- Button C opens Character Menu
- Button X opens Radio Command Menu
- Mouse Wheel Forward sets your view to Firstperson
- Mouse Wheel Backwards sets your view to Thirdperson
- Button Q checks objectives / inventory
- Mouse Button 1 Turns Flashlight On
- Mouse Button 2 Turns Flashlight Off
- No particle flash on the maglite ;'( I've got it all to work but it can't be deleted and it creates a new particle that adds to the existing one every time you turn off and on the maglite.
- Intro map ( first map ) doesn't work. It freezes and the soldiers anim's are bugged. And you fall out of the vehicle in the beginning which is the main reason everything gets messy. ( I NEED ORIGINAL MAP FILES PLZ! o_O )
- Radio commands don't work but the menu appears, yet no output no matter what button you press.
These bugs will be fixed in the future, I'll release a patch. And hopefully get the original map files so I can fix everything and add a different start to the mod so it feels a little different! But so far the ext and int map works VERY well! :) So its not all wasted... ^^
Main Menu is customized as well. Version checker is also added so you'll know at all times which version you have.
All credits goes to the original creators,
and to Pretador for coding up this to work for coop and changing it all around, adding new panels, textures, logos, etc... =D
Have fun and I hope you will enjoy Black Snow Coop just as much or even more than you enjoyed the original Single Player version now as you can shit yourself together with others. Amusing isn't it? :3