Links to the steam workshop download and our discord can be found in the description! Awakening of the Rebellion is a total overhaul of Forces of Corruption. Inspired by the old RTS Star Wars: Rebellion, AotR brings many features from this game and other titles such as a more in-depth mission system, tech system, and many new units! Immerse yourself in the Galactic Civil War era as the fledgling Rebellion, the oppressive Empire, or the criminal Black Sun pirates. This mod is not for the feint of heart and will test your RTS skills with a completely overhauled AI and difficulty. Versions newer than 2.6 can be found on the steam workshop only (due to issues with the non-steam versions)

Forum Thread
Game breaking ships stuck in orbit with 2.6 (Games : Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption : Mods : Awakening of the Rebellion 2.8 : Forum : Bug Reports : Game breaking ships stuck in orbit with 2.6) Locked
Thread Options
Apr 24 2017 Anchor

I crash when battling on some planets and one space battle with 2.6, can't find the problem with that, but I can circumvent it with autoresolve. However I have a major problem, I'm playing the first galactic conquest and I only have five planets left, I'm playing as the rebellion and recently formed the new republic, I've slowly been replacing all my old capital ships and fighters with new ones for an epic end battle with a new republic fleet and ground battle, however I now have a problem where units will become stuck over a planet, I messed around with it and the main one is the new republic defender and star destroyer, I'll move them to a different spot on a planet near the core worlds and they'll become stuck and unmovable, even when I move a fleet to a planet and onto them the whole fleet then becomes stuck, then all my units started having that problem, even Bothan spies and obiwan now get stuck, rendering the game unwinnable even when I go back to an old save.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.