Links to the steam workshop download and our discord can be found in the description! Awakening of the Rebellion is a total overhaul of Forces of Corruption. Inspired by the old RTS Star Wars: Rebellion, AotR brings many features from this game and other titles such as a more in-depth mission system, tech system, and many new units! Immerse yourself in the Galactic Civil War era as the fledgling Rebellion, the oppressive Empire, or the criminal Black Sun pirates. This mod is not for the feint of heart and will test your RTS skills with a completely overhauled AI and difficulty. Versions newer than 2.6 can be found on the steam workshop only (due to issues with the non-steam versions)

Forum Thread
AI Windows 10 (Games : Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption : Mods : Awakening of the Rebellion 2.8 : Forum : Bug Reports : AI Windows 10) Locked
Thread Options
Feb 13 2016 Anchor

Hello,

I have a problem with my AI but I don't know If this is the right location to post this. I wanted to play AotR 2.5 on my Windows 10 PC: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970; Intel Core i7 (4. Gen.) 4790 / 3.6 GHz (8M Cache, up to 4.0 GHz); 8GB Ram; Win 10 64-bit. I own the non-Steam Gold Edition of EaW-FoC and have it Installed in G:\, but I also tried to Install it in the default location C:\Programfiles... . so now to my Problem the AI seems not to work it simply does not do anything, I read that this normally has to do with a file in the Mods AI folder wich is named PerceptualEquations-AotR 2.50, and that you have to rename it Manually and name the Games PerceptualEquations folder to PerceptualEquations-original (the Auto rename.bat file seems not to work properly on Windows 10). but for me they were named both just PerceptualEquations in the beginning so i tried to rename them to what they should be and tried to start the Mod manually but it didn't work. Apologies for my bad English, ask if you didn't understand something, I hope for fast help,

Jinbowa

Mar 23 2016 Anchor

I would definitely suggest playing AotR 2.6 Beta. Even though it says it is in Beta, it is by far the more stable release than 2.5. Also, installation is much easier and there is less chance for the AI to not work :)

Sep 11 2016 Anchor

Getting the same issue in 2.6. AI seems to be doing nothing at all most of the time.

Jun 5 2017 Anchor

Same issue here. I've seen videos on youtube on how to fix it, but none of them explain what to do if there are "extra" folders in the AI folder. The 4 folders shown in Bullet's install guide are all there, but then there's three others that are there along with it. I tried moving the entire mod folder into the FOC folder like someone on YouTube said to do, but that caused the game to not load at all. @thatonebullet, can you help with this please? I already have my two campaigns built up and ready to take a pounding from the AI, but at this point, the AI has had so long to do nothing that it has built up well over 2 million credits (I'm so dead, lol.) I would prefer to be able to get some decent gameplay, especially in skirmish, where if I play as anything, the 2 opponent AI's and my teammate AI just sit and do literally nothing, and after around 2-3 mins, I get the victory screen out of nowhere (with literally no damage done to the enemy at all)

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.