Patch 2.04 for Autumn Aurora 2 mod with various gameplay, graphics and sound fixes. Savegames from 2.0 compatible. READ THE DESCRIPTION PLEASE.
- Download and install Autumn Aurora 2
- Copy folders from this patch to your game directory overwriting the all files.
1. Common Gamedata - for all players
2. Full dynamic lighting (R2) only - only players that use R2 (Full Dynamic Lighting)
STARTING A NEW GAME IS NOT REQUIRED BUT STRONGLY RECOMMENDED TO AVOID CRASHES AND TO MAKE ALL FIXES AND CHANGES EFFECTIVE!
ATTENTION: It is a known issue that X-Ray engine may damage the quicksaves and even autosaves. We strongly recommend to make incremental "hard saves" through Save Game Menu every now and then on each map to avoid very rare but frustrating situation when X-Ray corrupts all your quicksaves/autosaves and you can't continue your game. We are not responsible for damaged saves if you didn't do that!
CHANGE LOG of Cumulative Patch 2.04 (includes 2.01, 2.02, 2.03 patches)
- Limited NPC field of view making the possibility of detection a little bit lower while sneaking.
- Increased pseudogiant gunshot resistance
- Rebalanced ballistics and NPC gunshot resistance. Headshot is always fatal. Other body parts shots also balanced
- Increased accuracy for Bison and other weapons(thanks for loner85)
- Proper M16 magazine capacity
- Fixed Makarov position in 3rd person view
- Increased effectiveness of dart and slug rounds for shotguns
- Reduced NPC sniping capabilities. Reasonable NPC distant attack effectiveness
- Fixed neverending stamina for Tourist and Ghost suit.
- slightly increased artifact spawn possiblity to make the detectors more useful
- fixed "can't open section svoboda_outfit" error while searching bodies
- slightly increased torchlight range
- Real gun names minimod added
- Restored fire mode and ammo type in hud
- Restored body positions on the minimap
- Changed rewards for some of the tasks (scope for Saiga, artifact instead of money etc.)
- Fixed the render mode and texture quality selection
- Replaced rapid AK74 in Agroprom's undergrounds for other unique weapon (its bad condition is not a mistake - you have to repair weapon by yourself or at traders')
- Traders selling NATO Ammo AP's type for M110 SASS and FN_FAL
- slightly decreased hunger
- new Binoculars' animation(thanks for Shizz)bi
- unique Groza won't use 9x39mm ammo any longer.
- polished weapon ballistics
- increased bleeding of gunshot wounds - matched suit parameters to their descriptions (thanks to marsalandrei)
- restored crosshair instead of simple dot
- Wolf gives us PM instead of HPSA at the beginning
- Fixed economy in general. You won't be a rich guy anymore.
- Greatly reduced detector prices
- Slightly increased possibility to find a stash coordinates
- Removed money gathering from the bodies
- Traders pay a lot less for junk and other stuff
- Reduced atrifact prices
- Fixed prices of the equipped weapons
- increased prices of food and drinks
- reduced price of repair kits
- traders sell some more ammo types
- more expensive ammo for sniper rifles
- increased visibility in foggy cycle
- fixed fog for rainy and stormy cycle
- fixed black fences and other objects visible through the fog (wherever possible and for Full Dynamic Lighting users - R2 only)
- few textures were replaced(thanks for GeeP_85)
- fixed mutant models (removed white glowing eyes)
- fixed item icons (thanks to Warthog3)
- fixed bug with dissapearing rain's sounds during the level changing
- three new tracks in Bar's radio
- new music on Garbage(ending part of track taken from one of Majdanek Waltz's song)
- fixed some ambient and mutants' sounds
- two new ambient cycles with several new sounds
- restored monolith calls in sarcophagus
- properly commented pistol shots
- fixed sound of the burning campfire
- Fixed safe place description (new game required)
ATTENTION: we've fixed blurred Gnomus scope textures. They are not included in the patch though. You need to download the scope addon again and install them.