I like to play Command and Conquer, Starwars, Aircraft-Simulators and basicly anything else Action! My main hobbies are playing C&C3 Tiberium Essence and also I have dedicated my spare time to advirtising and to making maps that are specificaly for TE.
"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." - Bruce Lee
”Anything is possible. You can be told that you have a 90-percent chance or a 50-percent chance or a 1-percent chance, but you have to believe, and you have to fight.” – Lance Armstrong
“He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors.” – Thomas Jefferson
“You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.” – Walt Disney
“You laugh at me because I am different; I laugh because you are all the same.” ~ Daniel Knode
1. Great leaders inspire greatness in others.
2. Belief is not a matter of choice, but of conviction.
3. Easy is the path to wisdom for those not blinded by themselves.
4. A plan is only as good as those who see it through.
5. The best confidence builder is experience.
6. Trust in your friends, and they'll have reason to trust in you.
7. You hold onto friends by keeping your heart a little softer than your head.
8. Heroes are made by the times.
9. Ignore your instincts at your peril.
10. Most powerful is he who controls his own power.
11. The winding path to peace is always a worthy one, regardless of how many turns it takes.
12. Fail with honor rather than succeed by fraud.
13. Greed and fear of loss are the roots that lead to the tree of evil.
14. When surrounded by war, one must eventually choose a side.
15. Arrogance diminishes wisdom.
16. Truth enlightens the mind, but won't always bring happiness to your heart.
17. Fear is a disease; hope is its only cure.
18. A single chance is a galaxy of hope.
19. It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness.
20. The costs of war can never be truly accounted for
.21. Compromise is a virtue to be cultivated, not a weakness to be despised.
22. A secret shared is a trust formed.
23. A lesson learned is a lesson earned.
24. Overconfidence is the most dangerous form of carelessness.
25. The first step to correcting a mistake is patience.
26. A true heart should never be doubted.
27. Believe in yourself or no one else will.
28. No gift is more precious than trust.
29. Sometimes, accepting help is harder than offering it.
30. Attachment is not compassion.
31. For everything you gain, you lose something else.
32. It is the quest for honor that makes one honorable.
33. Easy isn't always simple.
34. If you ignore the past, you jeopardize your future.
35. Fear not for the future, weep not for the past.
36. In war, truth is the first casualty.
37. Searching for the truth is easy. Accepting the truth is hard.
38. A wise leader knows when to follow.
39. Courage makes heroes, but trust builds friendship.
40. Choose what is right, not what is easy.
41. The most dangerous beast is the beast within.
42. Who my father was matters less than my memory of him.
43. Adversity is a friendship's truest test.44. Revenge is a confession of pain.
45. Brothers in arms are brothers for life.
46. Fighting a war tests a soldier's skills, defending his home tests a soldier's heart.
47. Where there's a will, there's a way.48. A child stolen is a hope lost.
49. The challenge of hope is to overcome corruption.
50. Those who enforce the law must obey the law
.51. The future has many paths -- choose wisely.
52. A failure in planning is a plan for failure
.53. Love comes in all shapes and sizes.
54. Fear is a great motivator.
55. Truth can strike down the spectre of fear.
56. The swiftest path to destruction is through vengeance.
57. Evil is not born, it is taught.
58. The path to evil may bring great power, but not loyality.
59. Balance is found in the one who faces his guilt.
60. He who surrenders hope, surrenders life.
61. He who seeks to control fate shall never find peace.
62. Adaptation is the key to survival.
63. Anything that can go wrong will.
64. Without honor, victory is hollow.
65. Without humility, courage is a dangerous game.
66. A great student is what the teacher hopes to be.
67. When destiny calls, the chosen have no choice.
68. Only through fire is a strong sword forged.
69. Crowns are inherited, kingdoms are earned.
70. Who a person truly is cannot be seen with the eye.
71. Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
72. Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
73. The first step toward loyalty is trust.
74. The path of ignorance is guided by fear.
75. The wise man leads, the strong man follows.
76. Our actions define our legacy.
77. Where we are going always reflects where we came from.
78. Those who enslave others inevitably become slaves themselves.
79. Great hope can come from small sacrifices.
80. Friendship shows us who we really are.
81. All warfare is based on deception.
82. Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer.
83. The strong survive, the noble overcome.
84. Trust is the greatest of gifts, but it must be earned.
85. One must let go of the past to hold onto the future.
86. Who we are never changes, who we think we are does.
87. A fallen enemy may rise again, but the reconciled one is truly vanquished.
88. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. I personally do not agree with this one.... so...
88a. The enemy of my enemy is not my friend, but he may be an asset.
Running a clan, or even just trying to reason with half the nuts on the web these days. I have the skills to manage a clan, but lack the desire - although I do it anyway... Why do I do this anyway?
Well, Idk why i am saying this, I am just randomly ranting I suppose. Someone has made me furious this evening and I need somewhere to vent, and the blog seemed best lol.
Well, thx for reading, and if you have any ideas on how to reason with different random trolls, asshats, and other derpy people then please tell me. I know most of you would say BAN them, but I would prefer to make that a last resort. If you have any methods of bringing them to their senses. Please inform me of them. Thx alot guys.
March 22nd, 2050 Somewhere in South Africa
It seems as if the fight with the scrin will never come to a halt, they are relentless. Even though we managed to destroy there towers - they just keep attacking with there current troops and production facilties, it seems as soon as we destroy an alien drone ship - a new one arises. Our platoon has been scouting the african redzone the past 2 weeks trying to find a scrin base, our satalites are down, and any planes we send get destroyed before they can report, so we have to do the scouting the old fashioned way. We have been dodging scrin patrols for the last few hours, just managed to get them off our tracks. We tried following a shock trooper squad back to the base to make life easier, but then they used the god-forbidden blink packs and were gone in an instant.
Our supplies are running low, same with our powerpacks on our jumpjets. We only have 2 days worth of food and water left, and the jumpjets can only take a few more hits. All batteries for these suits are capable of jumping 2 more times after the battery is depleted, but if we use that, it will trash the jets forever due to overusage.
At the current rate, I am not sure we will ever manage to find this scrin base. Well, if we don't make it home and someone finds this. Tell my family that I love them and that I died fighting for what I believe in. Sgt. Frederick Meyers 39th Zone Trooper Division
In short, just email anything inbetween TV-stations, newspapers ANYTHING among those lines that have failed to bring light onto this, and tell them why this is all HORRIBLY wrong and DANGEROUS! This is NOT democracy, this is something you do in China and North Korea, NOT The United Kingdom, Swede, the United States or any other so-called democratic country.
ACTA is NOT for just Europe, NOT for just the Americas, its for EVERYONE!
And the quickest thing you can do is to sign this petition: Avaaz.org
Now before you say "But I dont want to give away my adress/name/etc, you do NOT have to! you can just sign it with your email, and then your firstname (Or even online-name!) and leave the postal-adress empty, it still works!
AND, this does not affect the website-owners anymore, this directly affects ANY and ALL end-users, and an end-user, that is YOU. This is NOT democracy, this is corruption!
(Copied from AtlasTasume's Profile)
Finally got everything on my system worked out, and appear to be working out pretty well..
I am running a:
2.5ghz Dual Core AMD
HIS ATI 4670 1GB
2GB DDR2 RAM
19" CRT Monitor (Lowtech, I know -_-)
Overall, it's not bad - Especially seeing as how it's a hand-me-down :P
Anyway, pretty good considering, can play Tiberium Essence on High and Borderlands on medium... So I am happy... :D
Give me a hollar if you are up for a game of Tiberium Essence, I am eager for some new competition! :D
"Bruce Lee was to fighting as Picaso was to art - as Beethoven was to music - as Earnhardt was to racing... He was the best there was and will ever be."
Something I just whipped up ;P
If you couldn't tell, I have the utmost respect for Master Lee. I would have dearly loved to have just been able to meet him - fore he was not just a great fighter, but he was a great man.
Why does everyone seem to think that just because I create a petition page for OTHERS to use, that I am a grand supporter of it. Sure, if he releases a BETA I will play it. But still, I do not support the concept of a beta, I personally don't like BETA's in general... So the next person that thinks I support this petition, just turn around and walk away, instead of leaving rage comments, ok?
Thank you all
Please sign this petition if you wish to have Carnius release the Command & Conquer 3 Mod known as Tiberium Essence V 1.5. Here is a link to this mod: Moddb.com
If we can get 1000 signers of this petition I will do everything in my power to get carnius to release it immediatly. I am sure with 1000 people saying to release it, he wont be able to deny us!
Smallchange <-- TEF Leader
I finally got my PC up and running, it's been down since the first of December. I have been using my laptop for internet surfing, although it lacks enough resources for gaming so me and a couple friends have conveniently named it "craptop" XD
For those of you who may wonder, the power supply went out, and I had to order a new one, although I finally gave up on convincing my dad to order one and just purchased a new case/power supply deal from a local PC shop.
So, now I am trying to get back used to being on a normal PC :P
I might actually start being more active on here now though :D
Well, that's about all this ones about :|
No blogs were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the blog list with no filter applied, to browse all available.Join now to share your own content, and encourage our community to get involved and engaged.