- Modding since 2003 including Quake, Q2, HL, HL2. Singleplayer mapping, character skins and level textures
- 3D Modeling since 2003 including Lightworks, 3ds max, Blender, mostly organic (character/vegetation) modeling and furniture
- Photoshop experience since 2003 and still use it every day in my work
- ModDB activity since 2006
- C basics (Visual basic, various applications from mIRC scripts to algorithmic architecture, including some simple HL2 code editing)
- python basics including Ubuntu scripting and Blender GE scripts (mouseaim, dynamic WoW-style camera, turn-based combat, etc)
- playing and performing piano/keyboards, guitar and drums
- digital music composing using e.g. Guitar Pro, Fruity Loops
GAME PROTOTYPES BY ME (unreleased):
- 3D Lolo-type puzzle game with horror theme
- 3D Co-op RPG with turn-based combat on BGE
- Student of architecture since 2007
- Architect works since 2011
- Beautiful baby girl and wife :)
For quite some time I have wanted to start a blog on HL2 modding. I have plenty of experience but you won't find any released mods by me, because my projects never passed the threshold of having chances to release. I still want to show what I have learned through the years. Maybe it would be best to release a series of tutorials but I like ModDB as a forum for exchange of modders' information.
Maybe I'll give it a try with mod planning basics and then move on to mapping and modeling. I'd like to use images but they take so much time to do I have to consider whether I'm willing to do it at all or not.
In the mean time, check out my comments section for a preview of what I know.
No blogs were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the blog list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
For us folks who like to stay Free and use the Blender 3d program over every other costly options!
Dedicated group, there are members"basic, intermediate and advanced" in blender 3d, for the growth and education of the Blender 3D software.