Bob Evans joined November 16, joined May 20, 2010

Oh... Hi there, my name is supposedly Bob, although it's not. I'm some random, stupid 15 year old guy that likes strategy games. In fact I am making a game of my own called "Alien Incursion", and it is at Version 1.2, and is really fun imho. So read my blog or something and leave a comment, I just love talking to random people of whom I have no knowledge! Oh, and browse and comment upon my images, because they're cool...

RSS feed My Blogs

So, I got tired of my piece of crap laptop and decided to get a new computer. I bought the parts off Newegg. Got them and after 6 hours of building had a new computer. Here are the specs...
CPU= AMD A8 3850 2.9Ghz quad core (3.2Ghz OC'd)
RAM= 8GB 1600Mhz (2 Dimms)
GPU= AMD 6550m
MoBo= ASRock A75 somethin or other (USB 3.0, SATA III, UEFI)
OD= cheap Sony DVD burner thing
PSU= OCZ MODXstream 500w
CASE= Rosewill Destroyer
Monitor= Hanspree 21.5" 1920x1080 LCD
OS= Win7 Home premium
WEI= 7.3, 7.3, 6.6, 6.6, 5.9

And yeah, it runs C&C3 at max settings at 1080p and boots in 24 secs after post. I am happy with it fo-sho, and it cost $721.55. How does a non-rich-parented 15 year old pay for this you may ask, well I detassle ( (I walk the fields) $1,200 this year), and my mom paid for $200 of it (it is my Birthday and Christmas present for this year)



5 years ago by maxcheese3 0 comments
Start a group Groups
2D Games

2D Games

293 members Fans & Clans

They are places where "Z axis" does not exist, only YX reign, the word is unknown 3D, games are simple but should be played, many of them will make us...

Air Defense Lovers Group

Air Defense Lovers Group

332 members Hobbies & Interests

Do you hate aircraft? Do you hate anything what can fly? Do you want to destroy them? Then you are in a right place! Just join this group, and take control...

Aircraft Lovers Group

Aircraft Lovers Group

1,360 members Hobbies & Interests

This group is open to everyone who likes any kind of aircraft

C&C Paradise

C&C Paradise

1,508 members Fans & Clans

This group contains a lot of stuff of the C&C community. Mod news, game screen shots and C&C humor(funny c&c moments). Join us if your a great...

C&C Society

C&C Society

221 members Web & Community

Dear visitors, we are proudly present the newest C&C community site: C&C Society. C&C Society is created as a community site that will focus on C&C Universums...

Christians of Moddb

Christians of Moddb

248 members Hobbies & Interests

This group is exactly what the name implies. A group for people who are Christians. If you're a Christian then please join us. We're a place on ModDB...

Computer Constructors

Computer Constructors

88 members Hardware & Tech

For anyone who is, plans to or already has made a computer. Here you can share tips, info and the progress of your custom builds.

Humor, satire, parody

Humor, satire, parody

1,074 members Entertainment & Press

Home for all kinds of humor, satires, parodies, sarcasms and more.

Post comment Comments  (0 - 10 of 15)
ℒuna-tic™ Jan 6 2012 says:

Check the computer constructors group.
I reviewed your message...

+1 vote     reply to comment
ℒuna-tic™ Jan 19 2012 replied:

One more time, PM me if you need any input, as I visit there once a week or so, but I visit my Moddb daily.

+1 vote     reply to comment
maxcheese3 Creator
maxcheese3 Nov 10 2011 says:

It's my birthday.

+3 votes   reply to comment
!!!karmenjell Aug 30 2011 says:

Just seen a question of urs over a year ago re; uninstall yuri mod. - location C/westwood/RA2 - but i recon u already no that by now,eh?
yep,..i like cheese too - the smelly-er,the betta!!

+3 votes     reply to comment
maxcheese3 Creator
maxcheese3 Aug 25 2011 says:

I like cheese, yes I do. I like cheese, how about you?

+2 votes   reply to comment
maxcheese3 Creator
maxcheese3 May 31 2011 says:


+2 votes   reply to comment
BigCheese256 Apr 16 2011 says:

Friended you purely because your name is awesome and I saw you on the A Path Beyond server yesterday. :3

+2 votes     reply to comment
maxcheese3 Creator
maxcheese3 Apr 16 2011 replied:

Ya, yesterday on APB some dude asked me if I was Big cheese, and I'm like ya, and he's like Hey there Man, I thought he ment if I was like the head honcho or something, and I'm like oh, nvm, I'm not him, and then I felt stupid...

+2 votes   reply to comment
maxcheese3 Creator
maxcheese3 Mar 23 2011 says:


+1 vote   reply to comment
Communist_Partisan Mar 17 2011 says:

I like your avatar its awesome

+2 votes     reply to comment
maxcheese3 Creator
maxcheese3 Mar 18 2011 replied:

it is...

+1 vote   reply to comment
Post a comment

You are not logged in, your comment will be anonymous unless you join the community. Or sign in with your social account:

Last Online
Nov 23 2015
United States United States
Become friends
Member watch
Start tracking
2,772 of 541,121
8,096 (4 today)
Time Online
7 hours
Activity Points
4 members
Site visits
Send Message

Latest tweets from @maxcheese3

Nov 18 2015

My new old sexy toy! In a day she will be out into use. Mmmm that's some good stuff

Nov 17 2015

quater alomost over, just 3 exams in my way. Really need a break

Nov 15 2015

@gruBkiN1 also I usually crush a few oreos in with my cookies and cream, and the results are quite on point

Nov 15 2015

@gruBkiN1 Your eyes do not decieve

Nov 15 2015

Current personal ice cream stock in the room. Over 5 gallons of pure joy

Nov 7 2015

Playing PVZ GW makes me feel really awesome cause I always get first. I'm also likely playing against 10 year olds. Nevermind that.

Nov 6 2015

Daisy is bae

Nov 2 2015

So a new Star Trek series has been confirmed. Chances its in the new alt universe: 99%. Aka chances it will be good: 1%. Holding onto that 1

Nov 1 2015

@gruBkiN1 @NatalieBurrell I originally viewed the first two from not Netflix, then had to sit thru the child friendly Netflix version later

Nov 1 2015

@gruBkiN1 @NatalieBurrell Not my idea, the ones on Netflix are censored. I would've put up the uncut versions obviously.

Joshua™ Online 46 seconds ago
Crimson_Skie Online 2 hours ago
ℱℓσℊℊℯɾ Online 5 hours ago
Smallchange Online 12 hours ago
BigCheese256 Online 1 day ago
NihadGondžo Online 2 days ago
Carnius Online 4 days ago
Mr-Gency Online 6 days ago
ℒuna-tic™ Online 1 month ago
mido.basim Online 3 months ago