For mapping related questions/support, visit #et.mapping or #radiant on quakenet (IRC)
Dingenskirchen Beta 1
----- Custom map for Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory -----
For updates and further information visit The SplashDamage forums.
This map is a collaboration between phisherman and me and the result of more than a year of more or less continuous development. It was created as a tribute to the good old times of RtCW and was originally intended to be released for the 10th birthday of WolfET. We didn't make it on time but we still hope it will bring back some memories to the old-schoolers amongst you.
Since this is the first public release, any feedback (ranging from bad texture-alignment to glitches) is welcome. The .map source-file is planned to be released some day, but please understand that we would like to improve the map before any conversions based on an old version are created.
So please, if you find a bug, do NOT release any unofficial scriptfixes etc, as this will only cause confusion. If you find a bug, please post here or write me an eMail/PM, and I will release an official fix or a new map version.
December 1944: The noose tightens around the Reich's neck as Allied forces threaten to cross the Siegfried Line and advance into Germany. In a strategy meeting in an Eifel castle, Kraut high command has worked out plans on how to repel the invaders. Allied intelligence wants these plans destroyed before they can be distributed to the front line.
This map has three main objectives instead of one, two of which must be completed by the Allies in order to win the match. This was done in an attempt to prevent the massive objective camping by the defending team on some maps.
- Repair and steal the axis tank located in the village.
- Capture the village spawn and escort the tank past all obstacles and use it to blow open the Castle Gate.
- Map Objective 1/3: Steal an ancient treasure which the Axis have hidden inside the castle wine cellar.
- Map Objective 2/3: Blow up the axis high command conference room to sabotage the coordination of the axis troops.
- Map Objective 3/3: Retrieve a microfilm containing axis war secrets which an OSA agent managed to get hold of and swallow before being killed by the Nazis.
- ischbinz for his most awesome Tiger Tank
- Krischan for his House Prefab
- FireFly for direct support + textures
- Backsnipe for his eagle model
- simonoc for tutorials + textures
- hipshot for his "stormy days" skybox
- Eugeny for his HD Retexture Pack
- WL6 for textures
- McNite for textures
- Diego for textures
- RayBan for his roq_flame_2 model
No blogs were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the blog list with no filter applied, to browse all available.Join now to share your own content, and encourage our community to get involved and engaged.
ET: Legacy development is a collaborative effort by the community, for the community. All work is being done in an open, transparent and friendly manner...
A group for all who are addicted in mapping with Radiant. Here you can talk about mapping and publish your maps. ;)
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory is an online multi-player game, wherein the players interact with each other over a network, in two teams (Allies and Axis...
No groups were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the group list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Start a group and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.