This member has provided no bio about themself...
Now we need SUPER SHOTGUN!
I have an issue with installer version. All version of mod and Smod too have pink menus and some pink textures with transparency.
Any news about update?
too much oil...
Yay! More fixes for great mod!
One vision - one reborn!
IT IS STILL ALIVE! ALIVE!!!
Where we can see changelog for V5? Does it have any kind of bugtracker thread?
P.S. Is it possible to change M41a fire sound when you add higher rate of fire to original M41a sounds?
Wow! But this pack have one problem. With widescreen resolutions first person weapons barely visible. Also pistol hand have something wrong with fingers.
You are still alive, guys?
Hope one day we will se some smooth custom animations for reloading weapons. )
Overall - this mod is just WONDERFUL!
idk why, but some transparent alpha textures did'nt have transparency. Is it fixable?
1/2. MUCH better!
3. Thats your choise. I still think it a bit weird. And Max can use single or dual berettas, but cant use single ingram? And without proper animations for greneade they are weird choice for its limitations. Maybe this is just not for my taste.
4. I really don't know how to explane this better. I mean your remod do some conversions, which are not directly related to original HL and not directly converts things to MP1-2. Looks like a bit of mix up, so game style looks not solid for me. Maybe this is just my taste too.
1. Yep, change saturation looks like a key.
2. It would be awesome if you make sleeve just round. Without this strange "thing" where was actual sleeve in BS.
3. Two ingrams looks weird then you take them from massns which hold their ingrams weirdly and use molotovs without actual fire. And animations for player then using molotov looks weird. Only right ingram have trssers - same weird feeling. It was a bad desision to change AR into two ingrams. Tripmine also look to scifi for me. Originla HL tripmines are not very realistic too, but you HD variant looks worse.
4. I mean they are not from Max Payne games directrly and they a not from original HL HD pack, since Half-Payne use original HL models.
Strange hand colors, weird sleeve (just reskinned BS model, I get it), strange weapons choice. Idk... Looks weird for me. This is not "original, like Max Payne" looks models. This is just different models for half-Life. Even not HD one.
In TS you can change 1st and 3rd person view on the fly. So... Not a big problem if you can change it any time.
It needs more ogiginal Max Payne sounds (footsteps, weapons sounds, etc). Maybe like optional addon. In perfect way mod needs optionsl 3rd person view like in "The Specialists" mod. But still - awesome modification.
Can you add more Max Payne sounds? Footsteps, weapons, etc.?
Почему бы не использовать раскладку от родного Quake 2 для Xbox 360?
Actually this is pretty nice modpack.
Да читал, но как-то криво. Мой косяк, каюсь. )
Я ж играл в этот мод раньше и помню, что он работал нормально, а тут что-то в голову стукнуло.
Охтыж. Вот про "е" я чёт не подумал. Извиняюсь.
Pleasure for me. I really like this concept, and I think you can create a great game.
Залил на mediafire Mediafire.com
Yay! I will. And I try bring some friends! I support your kikstarter campaign and hope this game make it nice and smooth. )