This member has provided no bio about themself...
In the trailer I noticed that you could see fairly far away. My distant land has been set to about medium.. Is it because the computer used to record the video footage of the mod had it set all the way up? Or is it due to MGE? If so how??
I'll find out for you regarding the textures and meshes which are missing. Though as I said entering the lower levels of the Arborertum is an excellent example.
I didn't know there were weapons... :P All I knew was how to stop them from the book.
Good to see these bugs getting fixed. Shame I had to console my way through a bit, makes me feel bad but ah well least I know it wasn't me doing something wrong :)
Where in Sotha Sil's lab? Is the lab the Dome?
I have finished this mod, during the Tribunal questline. I must say I am very impressed by the amount of work put into this. Well done! I am, however, dissapointed in some things.
- In the districts NPCS often get caught within buildings OR walk into buildings. I know the AI isn't exactly the best in Morrowind. But it seems to me they're even more "stupid" in the city. I guess they're partially mechanical and prone to malfunctioning... Still. It's the worst in the Arboretum since they fall into the oil and die then I'd load back.
- The main quest line in the Clockwork city was sometimes an annoyance. While I appreciate the using your head and mind aspect I feel that there needs to be more direction. e.g. Check these places out or go find this person. I'd personally appreciate it and with less annoyance if instead it could be: e.g. Check these places out for me, THEY can be found and etc... Worst example was the Gardener. I was asked to check several places out for an infection and was given no guidance to WHERE these places are.
- In regards to the Gardener, going down to the lower levels, I get error messages referring to missing meshes/textures. As such I had to console skip these.
- Going back to Sotha Sil, I cannot find a way back to the city itself. The entrance is blocked off in the Imperfect's destroyed chamber.
- Analysing the large discharge in regards to power outings in the Industrial district... I ONLY SEE "ONE". A massive discharge at 12am yet not others... As such I had to console skip these.
- I couldn't find a "Damage Speed" spell in the city at all, rendering the destruction of these Rewounds impossible. EVERY spell service offers IDENTICAL spells. Had to console my way back to Balmora, Mages Guild.
Well thats it for me. Can't think of anything else. Sorry if they've been fixed in the patch.. This is my run through. Great mod overall.
POSSIBLE SPOILER: Hello. I was wondering if I can get some help? I'm stuck in the Chambers of Soleh. I have no idea what to do. Using the scroll of icarnean flight (or something of the sort) near a pipe results in platforms coming down. The invisible pathway leads to a dead end, the way blocked by a barrier.
Appreciate some wisdom or advice in this place. Thanks.
Looking good so far... Any idea when the beta v1 will be avaliable? So KEEEEN! This year??? :D
This mod is a MUST... I have one small but frustrating problem... I cannot spawn to the next point in the game variant of "Assault", normally I press "Q" (either thats the default or i set it idk) and it brings me to the next spawn point, after installing this and using it all it does now is bring up the ballistics weapons menu anyone know how i can fix this? Of course unloading the mutator/ballistics weapons fixes it but that defeats the purpose of this mod
Oblivion Lost or STALKER 2009?
I choose STALKER 2009 but I do miss alot of things from Oblivion Lost
- Companions: I loved recruiting companions in Oblivion Lost, if you could somehow add this to the next installment that would be a godsend! I consider companions as ESSENTIAL :D and if you do consider this, make them able to travel underground with you
- Vehicles: The name says it all, I loved driving! But to balance it perhaps only a few?
- Faction Wars: I loved in Oblivion Lost how factions fight each other, spawning Freedom soldiers or bandits at Duty!
Please consider them!!!!!! :)
Same reply as my previous one
EDIT: Ok, well would I need a converter of some sort to convert them over to Oblivion? Or would it be as simple as download the meshes/textures then use the Oblivion CS to load these meshes and putting it together? I seriously wouldn't mind just getting a pack of meshes/textures and piecing it all in Oblivion after all I am an experienced CS user ;)
Ok, well would I need a converter of some sort to convert them over to Oblivion? Or would it be as simple as download the meshes/textures then use the Oblivion CS to load these meshes and putting it together? I seriously wouldn't mind just getting a pack of meshes/textures and piecing it all in Oblivion after all I am an experienced CS user ;)
Hey I dont know if this will reach you or when this comment will be read by you guys but I was just wondering when you'll release sort of a 'BETA' stage version of this.... Or perhaps even a modders resource of what you've got so far... So far you've done alot and I like what I say see! If you could release what you have so far I can perhaps do something or make something of it.... I play Oblivion and dont have FallOut 3 so releasing it for Oblivion would really be useful! Again great work! Hope you release something soon so that we can experience what you have so far and give feedback and etc!