Much needed performance fixes. No more lagging on chunk loading and setup. Separate 32-bit and 64-bit executables. Support for infinite world sizes. Death tombstones and ghosts enemies.
- Infinite map support!
- Much better performance with chunk/block organising.
- Modified how chunks are loaded and setup during the landscape generation phase.
- Seperate 64-bit and 32-bit executables. Better for players with a 64-bit operating system.
- Enemy spawning is now based off the players position, to keep enemies in range of player.
- TombStone object spawns when the player dies, used to idicate player death, reason and time of death.
- TomeStones can be interacted with, much like the signposts.
- Slightly modify the fade up text effect, add a bounce scale animation.
- Streaming support for audio files.
- Background music is streamed when played.
- Remove static jpg lib and replace with buildable jpeg library.
- Remove noise DLL dependencies and replace with linkable .lib file.
- Don't always create block sprites when the player explodes. (Random chance)
- Fix dynamic light removing - Make sure to set light index to -1.
- Fix uninitialized player torch light ID.
- Remove old DLL files from the executable folder (libnoise and irrKlang).
- Add flag to control main menu skipping. Dont allow skip once animations have all finished.