New target and camera modes, follow-cam. Improvements to the weapon/voxel creation GUIS, it is much easier to edit items and weapons now!
- Weapon editor mode, this is different from the creation editor.
- Make the disctinction between the creation editor and the weapon editor, re-arrange GUI controls for clarity.
- Remove the scale and offset values and sliders from the creation GUI.
- Add outline rendering support to the items.
- Show items interaction outline rendering when the player is close enough to interact with items.
- Better camera controls during combat with target enemy.
- New sword attacking animations and variety.
- Player sidestep jump, when in target camera mode.
- Close the target camera mode when the inventory, character screens are opened.
- Letterbox rendering when in target camera mode.
- Different sword attack types - thrust, swipe, jump attack.
- Better target camera, smoother camera transitions.
- Amount of offset from players world matrix is variable.
- Better targetting for aerial enemys.
- Smoothness and lag on the camera X axis target offset.
- Side jumping now drags the camera X-axis offset to the left or right as we jump.
- If we zoom out to max distance we change to follow camera - WIP - Needs transition!
- Remove all item properties components from the Voxel editor. (They are now in the weapon editor)
- Allow items to be manually dragged from the loot box to the inventory.
- Vox Texture icon on the voxel creation screen, button to update the texture.
- Non-transparent HUD backgrounds.
- Fix roundtripping and deleting the inventory slots and items on 2nd game load.
- Fix updating creating the inventory icons for an equipped item. Proper quality textures.
- Fix for weapon particle effect offset when in first person mode.
- Allow hands particle effects to have the first person rotations and offsets applied.
- Make sure that the ice wand sound effect is stopped if the player dies while using it.
- Don't allow interactions when we are in target mode.
- Fixed jerky camera transitions when going in and out of target camera mode.
- Properly set the camera and players rotation when going in/out of first person mode.
- Dont display the bomb model in the hand after we have thrown a bomb.
- Dont do any bow shooting logic if we are not charging the bow.