V0.14 fixes most of the graphics card compatibility issues and also fixes the FPS lag that some higher end graphics cards were experiencing.
- You can now rotate the character models in 'Select Character' and 'Create Character' screens with the right mouse button.
- Reset defaults button on 'Create Character' screen resets the rotation of the model.
- Dev build version and release type debug text shown at bottom of screen.
- Add a close button to the Vox application window.
- Open up the intial world size a bit, so people can test compatability with a larger world.
- Add time and season text display to the HUD.
- Add option menu toggle to turn day/night cycle on and off.
- Add button audio to switching character buttons and also the buttons on 'select world' screen.
- Better cloud creation, height offset.
- Fix the bomb crash when bombs are thrown outside of the world and explode, invalid pointer.
- Fix the memory limitations when using a large world size, re-use the vertex buffer objects, dont create new ones!
- Put a limit on the size of the shadow texture, fix lag on HIGH-END graphics cards.