Fast pace cellshading flying action. Soar the skies as you take on the most vicious enemies above the ground. Experience an airborne adventure in an all new art style that will take you to something different and exciting. With the possibility to add just about anything you can imagine into the game, the sky it's not the limit. It's just the beginning.

Forum Thread
Ace Combat 4,5,0 exported data (Games : Vector Thrust : Forum : Mod Support : Ace Combat 4,5,0 exported data) Locked
Thread Options
Aug 17 2014 Anchor

Found this. We can add these into mode for AC remake :)

Acecombatskies.com

Big thanks to the original creator

Aug 17 2014 Anchor

You want my advice? Start with 04 or X first, talk with Wheaton after this game's been kicked around for a month or so in EA.

Aug 19 2014 Anchor

flyawaynow wrote: You want my advice? Start with 04 or X first, talk with Wheaton after this game's been kicked around for a month or so in EA.

Seconded. The players will need time to familiarize themselves with mission editor, scripting, resourse editing etc. Though, I was actually thinking that any serious project of this sort should be started at least half a year after the (early) release (when VT community is larger and people have experience in mod-making).

Of course, I'm all for the idea to "porting" PS2's Ace Combats on PC via Vector Thrust. So, if such a project ever strarted, count on me to provide skins.

Edited by: John_Silver

--

mittsommerschnee
mittsommerschnee Vector Thrust α/β Tester
Aug 21 2014 Anchor

John_Silver wrote:

flyawaynow wrote: You want my advice? Start with 04 or X first, talk with Wheaton after this game's been kicked around for a month or so in EA.

Seconded. The players will need time to familiarize themselves with mission editor, scripting, resourse editing etc. Though, I was actually thinking that any serious project of this sort should be started at least half a year after the (early) release (when VT community is larger and people have experience in mod-making).

Of course, I'm all for the idea to "porting" PS2's Ace Combats on PC via Vector Thrust. So, if such a project ever strarted, count on me to provide skins.

How about porting Ace Combat 1 as a test subject? ;)

Moddb.com

--

Noli Timere Messorem
Aug 23 2014 Anchor

Midsummersnow wrote:
How about porting Ace Combat 1 as a test subject? ;)

Moddb.com

To be honest, I estimate that AC01 will be only ~20% less work then AC04. (Less mission scripting and simplier skinning).
The amount of custom maps needed will be pretty much the same.

Edited by: John_Silver

--

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.