The second instalment in the RPG saga about the Witcher, Geralt of Rivia, features a thoroughly engrossing, mature storyline defining new standards for thought-provoking, non-linear game narration. In addition to an epic story, the game features an original, brutal combat system that uniquely combines tactical elements with dynamic action.
A new, modern game engine, responsible both for beautiful visuals and sophisticated game mechanics puts players in the most lively and believable world ever created in an RPG game. A captivating story, dynamic combat system, beautiful graphics, and everything else that made the original Witcher such a great game are now executed in a much more advanced and sophisticated way.
This project was inspired by the Full Combat Rebalance 2 (FCR2) mod by Flash of CD Projekt RED. Formerly based upon FCR2 during the initial portion of development, it has since branched off and come into its own with a slew of changes. The highlights revolve around combat. These include improved parrying, free-form targeting, focused attack, and combat-based experience points to name a few. Most of the new abilities are acquired through character ability development. The player level cap has been extended to 96. So it is possible to completely fill the entire skill tree. Leveling will also slow down towards the higher levels due to progressive XP requirements. While a lot of the changes were allegedly spurred by personal preference, game balance was still kept in mind.
- Added armor for Letho in final fight and restored his boss health status bar
- Added chance of critical hit with Enhanced Riposte, Violent Strength, and Precision
- Removed stun chance from Violent Strength ability
- Finishers unlocked by default
- Fixed Tutorial meditation loop bug
- Mod menus tweaked with some elements reorganized
- Raven's Armor choice made when starting a new game
- Clock system option: 12-hour, 24-hour, or OFF in MOD OPTIONS
- Fixed a glaring cutscene mistake with Geralt's sword not showing at all
- New difficulty level: MASTER WITCHER
- Dark mode items made available for all difficulty levels
- Configurable enemy combat speed from MOD OPTIONS
- Fast movement alternative (non-combat) by double-tapping movement keys
- Fixed Yrden-immobilized enemies from always facing Geralt
- Fixed long loading transitions after the end of some dialogues (on modified game time rate)
In this competition you have the chance to win the game called : The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition! / In this contest, there will be...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.