A mix of an ARPG core game in combination with an interesting TBS/4x experience. No hard mechanics. Just fun!
The new development schedule for version v0.3 has begun! This time I will focus on the enemy entities (two of them), so this video is the last of the v0.2 series.
Here are the major changes I made since last video:
- Character sheet and inventory window. Now just for equip items. Keyboard + mouse and gamepad support.
- Better discs (model, effects, sounds, physics...)
- Better dropped items. Same as above.
- Changing colors for the ship when equipping items of the same model/tex.
- New game mode (Disc Mode) not shown in this video. :(
- Environmental particles tweaked and optimized.
- Lots and lots of code fixes and other optimizations.
I hope to release more information about the next version as soon I begin to work. Artworks, concepts, models, textures, animations and final implementation of the first two enemies... So expect news more often!
Latest tweets from @nzaden
Successfully ported the environment into Unity! Time to code a little bit and update the prototype. I'll start with the player char soon.
May 1 2015, 3:33am
Apr 28 2015, 8:09pm
Apr 28 2015, 7:03pm
Apr 16 2015, 7:21pm
Apr 14 2015, 3:48am
Waiting for an Intuos Pro tablet to arrive! All my current works are made with mouse, so I hope to get used to the new device! #excited
Apr 6 2015, 3:38pm
Apr 4 2015, 7:55pm
Apr 3 2015, 12:33am
Another cool day in gamedev, hope to share more things soon!
Mar 26 2015, 1:18am