A mix of an ARPG core game in combination with an interesting TBS/4x experience. No hard mechanics. Just fun!
The new development schedule for version v0.3 has begun! This time I will focus on the enemy entities (two of them), so this video is the last of the v0.2 series.
Here are the major changes I made since last video:
- Character sheet and inventory window. Now just for equip items. Keyboard + mouse and gamepad support.
- Better discs (model, effects, sounds, physics...)
- Better dropped items. Same as above.
- Changing colors for the ship when equipping items of the same model/tex.
- New game mode (Disc Mode) not shown in this video. :(
- Environmental particles tweaked and optimized.
- Lots and lots of code fixes and other optimizations.
I hope to release more information about the next version as soon I begin to work. Artworks, concepts, models, textures, animations and final implementation of the first two enemies... So expect news more often!
Latest tweets from @nzaden
Dec 20 2014, 11:53pm
Feline Gargoyle finished. I am going to prepare package and media, and it will be ready to be submitted to the @UnityAssetStore
Dec 20 2014, 3:01pm
Dec 17 2014, 8:54pm
Dec 11 2014, 5:22pm
Dec 11 2014, 12:36am
Dec 9 2014, 3:49pm
Dec 6 2014, 6:52am
Time to start a new biped character on Monday! So excited! :))
Nov 29 2014, 5:08pm
@tigrisgames In short, someone who can work in any position of a 3D production pipeline.
Nov 27 2014, 10:03pm
@colintrevorrow So, according to the new plot, Isla Sorna would be also "alive" again? Or just Nublar?
Nov 25 2014, 5:30pm