A mix of an ARPG core game in combination with an interesting TBS/4x experience. No hard mechanics. Just fun!
The new development schedule for version v0.3 has begun! This time I will focus on the enemy entities (two of them), so this video is the last of the v0.2 series.
Here are the major changes I made since last video:
- Character sheet and inventory window. Now just for equip items. Keyboard + mouse and gamepad support.
- Better discs (model, effects, sounds, physics...)
- Better dropped items. Same as above.
- Changing colors for the ship when equipping items of the same model/tex.
- New game mode (Disc Mode) not shown in this video. :(
- Environmental particles tweaked and optimized.
- Lots and lots of code fixes and other optimizations.
I hope to release more information about the next version as soon I begin to work. Artworks, concepts, models, textures, animations and final implementation of the first two enemies... So expect news more often!
Latest tweets from @nzaden
Dec 4 2013, 5:27pm
Dec 1 2013, 10:16pm
Nov 28 2013, 6:46pm
Nov 19 2013, 2:44pm
@InakeiStation Y eso que te has pillado la slim.
Nov 18 2013, 9:09pm
Nov 18 2013, 12:23am
RT @epyoncf: Job interview: "What's your greatest weakness?" "Honesty." "I don't think honesty is a weakness." "I don't give a fuck what yo…
Nov 13 2013, 8:32pm
RT @ThisInspiresUs: Go after your dream, no matter how unattainable others think it is. -Linda Mastandrea
Nov 13 2013, 5:23pm
RT @ThisInspiresUs: The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart.
Nov 12 2013, 5:51pm
RT @ThisInspiresUs: They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. - Andy Warhol
Nov 11 2013, 8:41pm