A mix of an ARPG core game in combination with an interesting TBS/4x experience. No hard mechanics. Just fun!
In this video I show some of the new features I have been working on during this final phase of the v0.2 Dev.
Posted by nzaden on Nov 5th, 2013
The new development schedule for version v0.3 has begun! This time I will focus on the enemy entities (two of them), so this video is the last of the v0.2 series.
Here are the major changes I made since last video:
- Character sheet and inventory window. Now just for equip items. Keyboard + mouse and gamepad support.
- Better discs (model, effects, sounds, physics...)
- Better dropped items. Same as above.
- Changing colors for the ship when equipping items of the same model/tex.
- New game mode (Disc Mode) not shown in this video. :(
- Environmental particles tweaked and optimized.
- Lots and lots of code fixes and other optimizations.
I hope to release more information about the next version as soon I begin to work. Artworks, concepts, models, textures, animations and final implementation of the first two enemies... So expect news more often!