HAPPY EASTER everybody. We have no pause and present you the next dev diary for this week on Easter Sunday. Look for the egg! We've hidden one in this week's dev diary beside loudness metering and grotesque sand statues.
- Us devs have Son of Nor now in our Steam library for testing. It's a cool feeling seeing one's game there.
- Yant'shaza cluttering progress.
- Grotesque sand statues when getting rid of Sarahul. Statue pose competition as soon as our alpha starts ;)
- Bud Spencer and Terrence Hill.
- Diving into tech land: Loudness metering for games is important as with any audio product in the digital audio world. Chris shows how he does it.
- There are so many strange websites on the internet, some of which are just not necessary. But to whom is this any news...
- We're slowly climbing the ranks in the cracker universe even though our game isn't released yet (we're getting to alpha state now). Starting from bedrock, a cracker has taken up the task to distribute Son of Nor WITH CRACK even though everything we've released so far wasn't protected AT ALL :) Funny if you think about it...
- HAPPY EASTER. Did you find the Easter Egg hidden in this dev diary? :) :) Happy searching!
- Get into the discussion and join our forum: forum.sonofnor.com