Red Alert: A Path Beyond brings the exciting storyline and epic clashes from the classic Westwood Studios game, Command & Conquer: Red Alert to realm of first person shooters, with a twist. We've remained loyal to the style and feel of the 1996 classic, while integrating content from its expansions Counterstrike and The Aftermath with a bit of updated history to add to the mix. Built off the W3d engine Westwood Studios built for classics such as Earth & Beyond and Command & Conquer: Renegade finished up in 2001, we help bring the fight to you as you play out your role as any one of a number of infantry classes participating in team-based combat that often involves land, sea, and air combined-arms clashes that just don't happen in any other game. Oh, and did we mention it is FREE?
(Obsolete installer) The new frontend is here! Install TS:Reborn and RA:APB easily, with patch and repair support. The server browser will let you join games, and this will provide a way to run support tools and manage your stats in the future.
(If you're looking to install Tiberian Sun: Reborn, you've come to the right place)
This application is currently still in active development and as such there may be a few rough edges in the interface and functionality, but we will be continually updating it as time goes on and, thanks to it's self-updating feature, you never need to manually download new copies.
- Download and install BHP games such as RA:APB, TS:Reborn, and RA2:AR
- Download updates to your installed BHP games
- Repair your installed BHP games if files get broken or go missing
- Server browser (currently does not include live player counts)
- Setup your settings for all games at once (does not support all settings yet)
These features will be getting improved as time goes on and extra features will be added such as built in stat tracking, installing older versions of our games for nostalgic purposes, a chat lobby integrated with the forum chat feature and many more.
Simply place the Launcher where you wish to install your games. It will require administrator access to use.
1. If you already have any BHP releases installed, such as a copy of RA:APB 2.1.2, it will be detected and moved when you run the Launcher.
2. If you are looking to install a new release, simply select the game and click to install the public build. If you've been given testing access, you can also install the latest test build.
3. If you have a Bluehellproductions.com account, you can log in with that information. In the future that will be used for stats and more, and is required to download test builds. If you don't have one, please make one.