Long time no see - but after some years I got back to my old mod and tweaked some little things
that still bothered me.
Here now what's changed in the version 1.4.0:
- Bots use weapons more wisely now, selecting the best weapon for each situation (bot skill, player distance, active powerups).
- The variable "mod_botskill" sets the skill of randomly added bots (overrides g_spskill). If empty, g_spskill is used.
- A player cannot "steal" a point by suiciding himself after an opponent hit.
- A player cannot (accidently) take a point from his opponent away by knockbacking himself after a hit.
- Plasma and rockets move faster.
- All Weapons gameplay is more balanced toward rocket-launcher and not the railgun (less ammo for railgun, more ammo for rocket launcher).
- A player cannot hold more BFGs than two at a time.
- Spectators are automatically ready.
So basically the scoring is now more precise, bots play much better now and plasma + rockets are a bit faster.
Get this new version of Q3knockOut here!
You can play this new version of Q3knockOut online 24/7 on this server:
Q3knockOut Instagib @4Netplayers