Please file a report at the OpenRA bug tracker or talk to us in our IRC channel #openra (webchat). It is also a good place to find players for our unstable playtest releases the masses keep the fingers of.
Appearently not much as we are in feature freeze.
- Filter AI targets based on what it can actually attack. Fixes the bots hunting cloaked units with never being able to strike an attack creating a lot of lag as depicted in the performance graph screenshot on the right.
- Generate a GL Error if framebuffer creation fails.
- Updated to SharpFont 18.104.22.168.
- Fixed RALint.exe System.Exception: Tried logging to non-existant channel debug.
- Let the AI not command stolen units which will cause lag and exploit detection spam.
- Added a complete log of incoming data from Session.Deserialize for debugging.
- Renamed sequences/map.yaml everywhere as people confused it with files that control the per-map rules.
- Added the Deviator tank that can change allegiances of units (now that the AI can handle it).
- Fixed crash when trying to change the player color in the lobby.
Still not included!
Red Alert 2 and Tiberian Sun mods, but that does not stop me from posting awesome screenshots taken from developer test builds to tease you to hell. Don't expect this to be included in the release as it is far from stable and polished. However you can already use VXL and SHP(TS) for your own mods!