Fewer bugs and crashes as well as a new main menu that gives a better view onto the new shellmap action.
Posted by Milanium on May 4th, 2013
- Fixed bots not building anything when their construction yard is fenced.
- Removed missing files debug warnings as a preparation for the stable release.
- Removed game server pinging as problem reports from Mac OS X came in displaying wrong latencies.
- Removed Volkov as he still consisted mostly of placeholder material.
- Fixed Red Alert AI building more than 1 production building which does not give any benefits and gave them more descriptive names. The AIs only differ in build order. It is the same algorithm behind all of them with just some configuration changes.
- Fixed crash for observing clients when allied tech centers get destroyed.
- Added new map for Dune 2000: "Sand, everywhere!"
- Changed Dune 2000 explosions back to Red Alert ones as we don't support alpha channels for transparency effects there, yet.
- Changed Dune 2000 harvester speed from 7 to 6.
- Changed Fremen to have rocket launchers instead of sniper rifles.
- Added a build radius to Dune 2000 to combat turret spam in enemy bases after engineer captures.
- Added stealth raider with icon.
- Added new C&C map "Bialystok"
- Added exeption logging for crashes in the lobby.
- Added a new Generals style Red Alert main menu.
- Fixed initial shroud reveal for newly produced units in the top left corner.
- Changed map Nishnekolymsk: added more ore to each player and created free space on the island.
- Changed Dune 2000 rocket launcher spread increased.
- Changed Dune 2000 rifle infantry damage vs. heavy armor reduced.
- Changed Dune 2000 missile artillery damage slighly buffed.
- Changed Dune 2000 tank damange vs. concrete (turrets) slightly buffed.
- Changed Harkonnen can now build quads containing more firepower without outpost for deadly rushes.
- Fixed bogus encrypted mixfile header detection: fixes crash with the music track "Mud".
- Fixed incomplete bridge repair problem on Allies02.
- Changed Dune 2000 infantry walking speed has been lowered a little.