Small maintenance updates as a preparation for the stable release.
Posted by Milanium on Apr 14th, 2013
- Added openra.ipdx.ru to the mirror list to fetch game assets and some Windows installer dependencies. (Thanks to xaionaro!)
- Fixed husks were not rendered under other actors.
- Added filters and ping to game server browser.
- Fixed enemies showing on minimap under fog (regression).
- Changed `random map` button in RA moved into map-chooser.
- Fixed bogus shroud disable when using developer mode (was clobbering every client's RenderedPlayer to the player who was setting their cheat).
- Changed syncreport.log are now more verbose dumping fields of all values for easier debugging.
- Changed C&C making repair bay cheaper since it does not unlock new units. Lowered HP.
- Changed C&C shortened construction yard cooldown 5 -> 4 secs.
- Fixed crash in ObserverShroudSelectorLogic if two players have the same name.
- Changed Desert Shellmap to prevent Allies from destroying Soviet base.
- Changed automatic port forwarding is now enabled by default if all pre-checks end well.
- Changed C&C bridges are indestructible for now until they can be repaired (coming soon).
- Removed some annoyances from the RA temperat shellmap (noisy Cruiser canons and flickering Mig).
- Changed DEBIAN/md5sums permissions to 0644 to silence an lintian error.
- Added unit production and other buildings to desert shellmap, Reworked center of desert shellmap. Adjusted unit balancing.
- Changed C&C build palette:: moved artillery over some more in menu.
- Fixed C&C chinhook returning to base instead of unloading when pressing F.
- Changed C&C sniper range reduced from 7 -> 5.5.
- Changed all C&C explosion numbers have been replaced with descriptive names.
- Fixed shroud for observers observing a player after win/loss.
- Fixed maps/mods can now properly disable fog or shroud (or both).
- Added another badger paradrop to the desert shellmap.
- Fixed selection decorations being drawn behind fog, still displayed to allies & observers.
- Added chinook reinforcements to Desert Shellmap.
- Added support for draggable BackgroundWidgets.
- Fixed more crashes when Mono.Nat fails.
- Added another shellmap for RA with desert theme in Generals style.
- Fixed hotkey conflicts between build palette and world command widget once and for all by requiring the ALT modifier for build orders.
- Fixed render mines properly again and manned empty camo pillboxes in RA temperat shellmap.
The modding community recently found out that OpenRA is far easier to play with than binary hacking the originals and started pixeling: