- Fixed desync when bots fire super weapons.
- Fixed crash when an engineer tries to capture an exploding building.
- Fixed ClassicProductionQueue related crashes.
- Added Construction Yard to build menu when using developer cheats.
- Added the map title in the lobby (again).
- Added Unit ranks will now show up in replays, too.
- Fixed desync crash on win or lose at the end of every game.
- Fixed missing .desktop file in latest playtests on Linux.
- Added destructible trees for both CnC and RA mod.
- Fixed desync issues in AutoTarget trait.
- Added configurable diagonal scrolling area in viewport corners.
- Added AI suitable for island maps (will use only navy, aircraft and nukes to attack)
- Join #openra on FreeNode IRC (Webchat)
- Report problems at the projects bug tracker
- Discuss at the Forums
- Fork us at GitHub to contribute
- Read the Wiki especially the FAQ
The fine people at DesuraNET allowed us to use their state of the art digital delivery system and pushed a first test release for Windows. Thanks! It should resolve dependencies automatically even for Windows so hopefully no more problems when the Creative Labs website is down again and pulling the OpenAL redistributable installer fails. Please report any problems you encounter in the comments or our bug tracker (no private messages please).
The video editors and replay commentators started off a series on YouTube: