Map2Bitmap will convert a map file into a bitmap. The idea originally came from Thunderwolf's town builder. The archive already contains all versions...
You play the role of the palace guard captain whose goal is to win back all of the lost provinces that once belonged to the king.
A month ago a new version of KaM Remake was released. Changelog:
- Crash fixed: “Stonemason has no action”
- Crash fixed: “EAssertionFailed: KM_Terrain.pas, line 526″
- Crash fixed: “EAssertionFailed: KM_Units_Warrior.pas, line 642″
- Game correctly minimizes when you Alt-Tab from full screen mode
- “Unsaved changes will be lost” dialogue is shown properly from full screen mode
- Units eating in the inn were sometimes rendered at the wrong place
- Some bridges on the map Blitzkrieg could not be walked on
- Lobby slots can be closed to stop new players joining
- Lobby has a checkbox to allow host absolute control of teams/locations setup for all players
- Roads/fields can be placed by clicking and dragging
- The server list can be sorted by clicking on the column headers
- New co-operative map: TSK 12
- New multiplayer map Stranded (by caykroyd) for 4 or 8 players