The demons came and the marines died. Except one. Your are the last defence against these hell-spawned hordes. Prepare for the most intense mutant-laden, blood-splattered action ever! The texture-mapped virtual world is so real, you don't just play DOOM - you live it.
Hud, New maps (Thanks to Oblige Level Maker), Individual Crosshairs, Music, All weapons ripped at 35 FPS. (Thanks to FRAps, IrfanView and many others specified on credits).
Email Address : MSN: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Credits to :
: ID Software, for Doom
: ZDoom Community
: GZDoom Community
: SkullTag Team
: Thiny93 and Dudukrazy for the MCF Feature "Mobile Crosshair Feature"
: Redield21 for ACS Help, "Quick Weapon Lower" and "Realistic Weapon Upper" Ideas.
And also, for many help brinded with "Invasion Infernal", "Doom 3 weapons mod" and "Makron's revenge".
And for let me join to his team and viceversa.
: DBThanatos and his mod AEons of Death 5, for casings and inspiration for new weapon functions (like explosions, trails and functions).
: Voltlock for his Muzzleflash (Extracted from Modern Warfare 2 Realistic Weapons Advanced 2)
: Xaser for his Bullet Sparks (Extracted from Zen Dynamics)
: Z for buy me the Quake 4
: Cibernet for having the Quake 4 (Hard game to found! XD)
: SuperMakinita for give me the idea when i downloaded a "Doom mod pack" from his page, the zip contained a 24 mod's for doom included some quake4 wad...
I unzipped all the wad and played it one by one.When i played quake 4 wad i just puke in the keyboard and played (May be) the worst Quake 4 mod ever seen by me!
A rage invaded my veins when played the crappy mod and from then, my impulse to make the best quake 4 "Doom mod" ever seen.
To be honest, Muper makinita makes the less effort putted on the downloaded pack.
I hope to he learn to post some greatest Doom mod's (For instance, my mod's XD)
: Playtesters: AlphaEnt, Z, Omega, D4mt3, h2rn1n, M@NU31, AlannP And everyone who received the Pre-Release Link.
* Play Information *
Single Player : Yes
New Sounds : Yes
New Graphics : Yes
New Music : Yes
Demos Replaced : None
Maps: Yes (Made with "Oblige Level Maker", tweaked by AlphaEnt2.)
Music: Yes (from Quake 4, .ogg Format.)
Addons: "Quake 4" features: Weapons, Items, Powerups, Sounds, Etc.
Scripts: Yes (ACS)
Gldefs: Not yet (Will be available on "Vol. 3 - Patch 01")
Skininfo: Yes (I think it have because there's two character choices...)
Hirestex: Yes (Eternal thanks to Redield21 for "his lessons" XD)
* Construction *
Base : Quake 4 Weapons Mod Volume 2.
Build Time :
For Volume 1: Seven Months
For Volume 2: (Included previous times) One year, Two Months
For Volume 3: (Included previous times) Two years, Six Months
Tools(s) used : For wad composition: XWE (eXtendable Wad Editor)
: For Game RIP: FRAps
: For Quick image conversion: Able Batch Converter
: For Quick image redux: Irfanview, Adobe Photoshop
: For Text edition (DECORATE, SNDINFO, ETC): Ultra Edit, Notepad, Wordpad
: For some ogg's convertions: Adobe Audition (1.0)
: For Desktop menu: Hellamonster Autorun.
: For Setup compilation: Install creator PRO.
* Known Bugs *
* Weapons don't have "Quake 4 Designed bob" yet (Fixed for Volume 3)
* Some weapons don't have MCF during reloads (Hope to be fixed for Vol. 3 - Patch 01)
* Some weapons don't have Zoom (Fixed for Volume 3)
* If you pressed the Fire button during weapon changing, it will fire inmediately instead of show the Upper state (Fixed for Volume 3)
* The HUD Have Skulltag Incompatibility (Untested for Skulltag)
* Sometimes (Rarely) if you shoot in your foots with the Rocket launcher or other weapon that makes your crosshair shakes, it stucked and never walks. (it couldn't be fixed and is a rarely bug, so don't worry about it but if this happens to you, just restart the level XD)
* Inspirations (Influences too) *
* Quake 4 (Lot's of them)
* Doom 3 (Also, a bit of them)
* Super Doom 3 Weapons Mod (Redield21 Mod)
* Invasion Infernal (AlphaEnt Mod)
* Makron's Revenge (AlphaEnt Mod)
* Revenge of Evil (Redield21 Mod)
* Hell After Dreams (Thiny93 and RedHeadMetalC Mod)
* MW2 Realistic Weapons Advanced 2 (Voltlock Mod)
* Zen Dynamics (Xaser Mod) * Aeons of Death 5 (DBThanatos Mod)
GZDoom recommended for quality mode (Preserves Quake 4 palette)
Software Mode recommended for speed mode (Preserves a huge FPS) 640x480 recommended ((Or 4:3) Other resolutions use at your own risk XD)