The world has been ravaged by a series of climatic disasters and society is on the verge of total breakdown. Now the aliens have returned, with a full invasion force bent on nothing less than the total annihilation of mankind, starting by trying to rip the heart out of Earth's most iconic city. In New York, terrifying alien invaders stalk the streets and a nightmare plague strikes down the city's myriad inhabitants with brutal epidemic speed. The city's systems are in chaos, its streets and skyline are smashed and in flaming ruin. This is New York City like you've never seen it before. Neither paramilitary law enforcement nor the might of the US military machine can stand against the invaders, and all who choose not to flee are dead men walking. Just to survive in this maelstrom of death will require technology beyond anything any modern soldier has ever seen. One man will inherit that means to survive. One supersoldier, wielding the combat enhancement technology of the future.
Finally its out "Crysis 2 Ultra Upgrade" and coming Wednesday 29th of June the "Map Editor Pack."
Posted by Duruk on Jun 27th, 2011
Crytek released the "Crysis 2 Ultra Upgrade" today
The following features will become available with the optional DX11 package installed:
You can download it from mycrysis.com/dx11 .
Also available is the "High Resolution Texture pack."
Be sure to start Crysis 2 and update to patch 1.9 before installing DirectX11 or High Res Texture pack.
Community Dedicated server pack : Download
- Install issues with EA Download Manager: (r) special sign not recognized by installer - Remove (r) from folder name and try again
- Cannot open/save .cry file - User needs admin rights and/or UAC disabled
- Registry warning when starting editor - Follow steps as described in the error message
- Ribbon UI crashes editor - Not intended for use, restore SB3's default settings
- Frozen layer not supported but still selectable on assets
- CryMaxTools is missing .bmp files for icons and thus is not functional in max at all
- .ms file from CryMaxTools is not installed automatically if a Max version is installed on a PC
- The SDK does not currently support tessellated assets
- The SDK requires a 64bit operating system