Command & Conquer (a.k.a. Command & Conquer: Tiberian Dawn or simply C&C/C&C1; the game is also often unofficially called Command & Conquer 64 for the Nintendo 64 port) is a 1995 real-time strategy video game produced by Westwood Studios for MS-DOS and released internationally by Virgin Interactive. It was the first of twelve games to date to be released under the title Command & Conquer; six subsequent titles having since continued the story set as sequels with one acting as a prequel, along with the production of several spin-off games. Met with universal acclaim by consumers and critics, Command & Conquer was released for seven separate platforms along with becoming the initiator of the Command & Conquer franchise, and today generally is considered as the title which originally defined and popularized the modern real-time strategy genre.
This is a modified version of C&C95 filled with balance changes enough to re-live the way the original C&C is meant to be played. Requires Nyergud's C&C Patch v1.06c revision 6.
Changes for C&C95 Reloaded -- all changes used with TibEd
- Due to the game speed issue on only one difficulty under high-end PCs, the following units have their speed increased to 25: Medium Tank, Light Tank, Flame Tank, SSM Launcher, Rocket Launcher. The following units have their speed increased to 16: Harvester, Artillery, Mammoth Tank, MCV.
- Harvesters increased their sight from 2 to 5. Hit points increased from 600 to 625.
- Commandoes increased their hit points from 80 to 125 and is now uncrushable by vehicles. Speed increased from 10 to 12.
- Delphi increased his hit points from 25 to 50.
- Chinook Transport cost decreased to 1200 from 1500.
- Advanced Power Plant cost decreased to 600 from 700.
- Service Depot cost decreased to 1000 from 1200.
- Helipad cost decreased to 1400 from 1500.
- Wooden crate money increased to 3000 from 2000.
- MCV armor increased to 3. Tech level is 6.
- MCV, Rocket Launcher and SSM Launcher tech level is now 5.
- All refineries can now hold 2000 Tiberium credits where silos remain to hold 1500 Tiberium credits.
- APC cost decreased to 600. Hit points increased from 200 to 300.
- Humvee increased its speed to 35.
- Medium Tank increased its sight to 4.
- SSM Launcher increased its hit points to 125.
- Gunboat hit points decreased from 700 to 600.
- Grenadier increased its hit points from 50 to 60. Sight increased from 1 to 2.
- Orca decreased its cost to 1000.
- A10 support aircraft decreased its hit points from 60 to 50.
- Ion Cannon Damage increased to 750 from 600.
- Guard Tower increased its hit points to 250 with an armor of 2.
- Advanced Comm Center decreased its cost to 2500 from 2800. Hit points increased to 600.
- Rocket Launcher increased its hit points from 100 to 200. Armor is 3. Tech level is 5.
- Attack Buggy increased its speed to 35. Recon bike increased its speed to 45.
- Artillery hit points increased from 75 to 125. Turning speed increased from 2 to 5. Sight increased to 5.
- Flame Tank cost decreased to 700. Sight increased to 5.
- Rocket Launcher increased its hit points to 125.
- Light Tank increased its hit points to 310 from 300.
- Chemical Warrior increased its hit points from 70 to 90.
- Flamethrower increased its cost from 200 to 300. Hit points increased from 70 to 90.
- Rocket Infantry increased its hit points from 25 to 35. Speed increased to 8.
- Apache decreased its cost to 1000.
- Turret increased its hit points from 200 to 300 with an armor of 3. Sight increased from 3 to 5.
- Obelisk of Light increased its hit points from 200 to 300.
- SSM Launcher increased its hit points to 150. Armor is 3. Tech level is 5.